• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

roast

Cps

Experienced
Reaction score
Define "roast" because if it's anything like the Reddit roast then unfortunately this will have to be taken down.

But there's nothing wrong with some good ol banter ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
cant players suggest things and try to make this server better (its bad rn) because i think you need all the help you can get, this is the reason im coming u to quit soon because we cant suggest ideas without getting hate. I asked for a judgement day to get rid of those hackers but did that go anywhere no, no mod replied. I also suggested to make this a kit pvp server anf revive the uhc, but that only got hate and when someone trys to have fun "Mineman" he cant because you mods cant have fun i forums and i would like someone to tell me a mod in an sg because there is none, they sit in hub and talk in TS3.

thanks Casey // cps

HomeGoods

Career
Reaction score
Hey guys! If this starts to become more inappropriate + racist + disrespectful, I will have to shut it down. You have been warned.

Please be respectful! Nothing wrong with banter, but some of you got out of hand.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
cant players suggest things and try to make this server better (its bad rn) because i think you need all the help you can get, this is the reason im coming u to quit soon because we cant suggest ideas without getting hate. I asked for a judgement day to get rid of those hackers but did that go anywhere no, no mod replied. I also suggested to make this a kit pvp server anf revive the uhc, but that only got hate and when someone trys to have fun "Mineman" he cant because you mods cant have fun i forums and i would like someone to tell me a mod in an sg because there is none, they sit in hub and talk in TS3.

thanks Casey // cps
A judgement day requires to have the anticheat to be updated, and that's what the devs are working on right now. When a mee patch is releases which is able to catcg more kinds of hacks it's the same as a judgement day, except for all the hype around it, as a lot of players will be banned.

And you are allowed to have fun on the forums, aslong as you don't break the rules.

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey guys! If this starts to become more inappropriate + racist + disrespectful, I will have to shut it down. You have been warned.

Please be respectful! Nothing wrong with banter, but some of you got out of hand.
Then whats the point of a roast thread? It has to disrespect some1 and take the piss at some point. Then roasts wouldn't be funny at all. Can mods keep chilled and let the spit roasts begin!

HomeGoods

Career
Reaction score
Then whats the point of a roast thread? It has to disrespect some1 and take the piss at some point. Then roasts wouldn't be funny at all. Can mods keep chilled and let the spit roasts begin!
Some people can find things offensive. I will only lock & move if it gets too serious.

Banter is okay, but it reaches a certain limit, once it's passed that limit, it becomes offensive/rude.

Last edited:

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
well i bet lots of people asked for that
And that is what they are doing right now... If you look at the update logs from the server you can see they the anti cheat gets improved quiet frequently

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Some people can find things offensive. I will only lock & move if it gets too serious.

Banter is okay, but it reaches a certain limit, once it's passed that limit, it becomes offensive/rude.
not to dis mod but you'd join in if you didn't have your moderation responsibilities.

Cps

Experienced
Reaction score
Some1 do my signature ;)

pls tem- t0m look in pm

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci