• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Roaming Waters: MJSG1.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
Wow this looks amazing! The terraforming is great! When I heard water I was like oh no, but this is...great :D
Yeah, I'm still considering a name change, since the map doesn't completely revolve around water, but there's gonna be rivers, so I think it's still fitting ATM. :)

Also, thank you for the compliments. :D

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm still considering a name change, since the map doesn't completely revolve around water, but there's gonna be rivers, so I think it's still fitting ATM. :)

Also, thank you for the compliments. :D
You are very welcome :)

Can't wait to see more!

Matt90008

Experienced
Reaction score
It looks EPIC.

I would totally choose it if I were chad.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Can't really tell if I like it or not, I need more structures and terraforming to judge. Good luck though!

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
Can't really tell if I like it or not, I need more structures and terraforming to judge. Good luck though!
Thanks a bunch, later or tomorrow night I'll be uploading some more pictures that have structures and terraforming. Hope you enjoy. :)

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
Alright, so after having my map nearly corrupted, and taking a short break, I now have an update with more screenshots for you guys. :)

Things I've Added:
----------------------

- Forest with lakes and cabin.
- More terraforming.
- Hidden rooms. :3

Things in Progress:
----------------------

- Cave system in a large hill.
- Landmarks, small details, etc.

Screenshots:
--------------

Here's an overhead shot of the forest. This is still a work in progress, since some trees need to be added around the edges, to not make it look so bunched up.

A shot of the cabin. This is complete, if you have any criticisms, for the love of God please tell me. XD Every little criticism only helps, right?

A far away shot of some terraforming I added. This is the biggest hill I've made ATM, and inside I'm planning on adding a cave system, with some easter eggs. :3

Closer side-shot of the terraforming.

Cool little well design I had. :3

That's all I've got for tonight, but if any of you have any critiques and such about the lack of landmarks or details, DON'T WORRY! MJ's got your back on this, I'm going to be placing more as I work on the map, so it won't be totally boring.

Hope you enjoy:

-MJ

P.S I know this was a double post. >.> Don't kill me HalfSquirrel.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci