• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#RoadtoMinecon

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, ChadTheDJ here and off to represent MCSG at Minecon! I think I am repping MCSG well at the airport:

Photo on 11-22-12 at 2.09 PM.jpg

We will have a MCSG Meetup I think next to the Intel Booth but unsure on the times. I will be tweeting the meetup information on my twitter. So if you are there, be sure to say hello to a random guy wearing a blue "ChadTheDJ" ("ChadTheJ" for the less creative people) MCSG staff shirt. Don't be shy!

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Awesome!
I wish i could go to Minecon... :(
Well anyways have fun all of you that go! :)

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Have fun everyone at Minecon everyone! :D

Oh and, will you be having like vlogs perhaps of the event or going there? and on which channel would that be on?

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Well, ChadTheDJ here and off to represent MCSG at Minecon! I think I am repping MCSG well at the airport:

We will have a MCSG Meetup I think next to the Intel Booth but unsure on the times. I will be tweeting the meetup information on my twitter. So if you are there, be sure to say hello to a random guy wearing a blue "ChadTheDJ" ("ChadTheJ" for the less creative people) MCSG staff shirt. Don't be shy!
Still wondering if whats behind you is the roof, the wall (most likely) or the floor Chad :p That pic was taken in a weird angle XD

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Have fun guys. Next time it should be closer to me so I can go ><'

EDIT:and a little cheaper

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
Ok ok that's like going to a concert...

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Maybe some day Minecon will be on latin america! Lol... as if thats ever gonna happen XD But one man can dream... :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci