• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rivendell Survival Games Map Finished

demonlord414

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Here is my very first map for the survival games! It is based off the (LOTR) Rivendell city. If I get allot of interest from the pictures I may upload the map for download.

Video now available on:

Please accept my map for the survival games servers!

The chests and crafting tables are spread throughout the map!

Birds Eye View
Brids Eye Veiw.jpg

Ship
Ship.jpg

Spawn
Start.jpg

Castle of Rivendell Side Veiw
Rivendell Castle side view.jpg

Fork in the River
Fork in the river.jpg

Building
Building.jpg

Spawn Side View
Spawn Side View.jpg

Stairs to Castle
Village with stairs to Castle.jpg

Castle With Default Texture
Default Texture.jpg

Troll Cave
Troll Cave.jpg

Let me know what everyone thinks of my map. Also if there is enough interest I will work on finishing my Mines of Moria survival games map!

Photos are also on my facebook: http://www.facebook.com/demonlord.minecraft

Thanks Everyone!

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah you know, maps need a cornnwith chests and that stuff. Else its not a map..

demonlord414

Spectator
Reaction score
Yeah you know, maps need a cornnwith chests and that stuff. Else its not a map..
Well you asked for it! I just put the chests in the map along with the crafting tables enchant table and there is already a small wheat farm.

fushi

District 13
Reaction score
Looks a bit like fortress pike...

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Wow really cool,being an LOTR fan I would love to see LOTR based maps!

cubemylife

Experienced
Reaction score
It looks really nice, but some areas seem to empty. I know you've taken inspiration from the movies/books, but it really feels like something should be there. Even if it were just a small settlement or other, it would improve it a lot. Also, take the screenshots with default texture pack, so people can see what the map really looks like.
Other than that, amazing map! I think it looks really pretty. :)

demonlord414

Spectator
Reaction score
It looks really nice, but some areas seem to empty. I know you've taken inspiration from the movies/books, but it really feels like something should be there. Even if it were just a small settlement or other, it would improve it a lot. Also, take the screenshots with default texture pack, so people can see what the map really looks like.
Thanks for the idea, ya in the movies there is nothing there but I agree with you for a survival games map it needs something there. The map still looks good with the default texture pack I built it with the default. Thanks!

demonlord414

Spectator
Reaction score
I have added more to the map like a Troll Cave, Rangers Outpost and Sacred Tree just to fill in the empty space.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci