• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Riveign sg

Should this be added?

• Yes.

Votes: 35 62.5%
  • No. Please tell why.

Votes: 21 37.5%

• Total voters

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Because the only screenshot in the WIP thread was a hill and that looked nice. Then when the final piece came out, it turned out horrifying and people hated it.
Think of it like an awesome game in the trailer and previews and turned out blergh in the real game.
Saying that it is 'horrifying' is slightly harsh. It's a well made map, with some awesome stuff. It's just too similar to both lost ridge, SG1, and Teweran SG, so i don't think we need more maps like this on the servers

macwaw2001

Tribute
Reaction score
Saying that it is 'horrifying' is slightly harsh. It's a well made map, with some awesome stuff. It's just too similar to both lost ridge, SG1, and Teweran SG, so i don't think we need more maps like this on the servers
Well, talking about Lost Ridge, we started this map long before Lost Ridge and finished it a few days afterwards.
Now, because Lost Ridge got accepted, it was too similiar to our map therefore, there are many more reasons for why our map shouldnt get accepted.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well, talking about Lost Ridge, we started this map long before Lost Ridge and finished it a few days afterwards.
Now, because Lost Ridge got accepted, it was too similiar to our map therefore, there are many more reasons for why our map shouldnt get accepted.
Lost ridge was finished months ago, just not added to the servers until several days ago. I would have had the same opinion even if it hadn't been added yet. Two maps, with a very similar theme, Lost ridge is the better of the two.

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Echo get lost your a class A Feminine Hygene Product. And that's coming from me.

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
I really like how the different sides of the cornocupia have different landscape and how it's not forest all around or something else.

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The map is sexy and I like it, it's one of those maps that has some great areas for PVP. Just a little thing though maybe don't have so much water... Even though it's not that much- I can't stand water battles.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci