• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ritual

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
Add Scout on steam if you want comp carry, he is taking offers starting at 5$

EzSp

Career
Reaction score
IGN: EzSp, Reynad
Nickname: Ez
Nation: Englando
Wins / Games Played: Some/some more
Past clans: TheLegends leader, Forgotten, Habitat leader, Bobby Jones & The Boys (coach/analyst)
Skype ID: ineedamitch
Why do you want to join Ritual: That is the wrong question. The question you should ask is, why do you NEED me? Well, I will tell you. Not only am I an absolutely wonderful personality, but I am the most talented, dedicated, hard-working pvper that you could ever have the honour, no, the privilege to interact with. Now, if you value your clans continued existence, you will not turn this application down, for I am the changing factor, the man among boys, the on-coming storm, the cerebral assassin, EzSp.

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: EzSp, Reynad
Nickname: Ez
Nation: Englando
Wins / Games Played: Some/some more
Past clans: TheLegends leader, Forgotten, Habitat leader, Bobby Jones & The Boys (coach/analyst)
Skype ID: ineedamitch
Why do you want to join Ritual: That is the wrong question. The question you should ask is, why do you NEED me? Well, I will tell you. Not only am I an absolutely wonderful personality, but I am the most talented, dedicated, hard-working pvper that you could ever have the honour, no, the privilege to interact with. Now, if you value your clans continued existence, you will not turn this application down, for I am the changing factor, the man among boys, the on-coming storm, the cerebral assassin, EzSp.
oh hi <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci