• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ritual

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: kalexire
Nickname: bateyman
Nation: portugal
Wins / Games Played: idk :( im autist
Past clans: every
Skype ID: u have bateyman
Why do you want to join Ritual: cuz new triviusum and good calna leader = austin but ryska not here :((( always rip ryskaeryin <321
declined! not enough detail in ur application...........

Battey

Career
Reaction score
declined! not enough detail in ur application...........
no ... u want more dewtail ok i make ur detial...

detail: {PS: NOT ENGLISH MY FIRST LANUGUGUA SO NOT JUDGE OF BAD INGLISH THIS IM TRY TO LEARN!} i like cat and dog and bird. every out of there is not school because i try much ard and make many effort for A+ but get C! im not have enough capacity for good brain and only learn in bit to bit. im fryendly person and like pvp much on mgamer network and lov all staff! they are greatness of team and care about comunity! i also make a pee and a poo from time to time because human have necessity. dont make hate on here because this is only talk about my personatlity; now PVP skll = i good with fish rod and good with dia sword i have skiller find chest and kill pvpers i not team kill cause always hype for play clan war get promo to elite!! wekkness is hacker, teamer and internet pinger! my pinger very band because i move to african! hope u like thx for support

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
no ... u want more dewtail ok i make ur detial...

detail: {PS: NOT ENGLISH MY FIRST LANUGUGUA SO NOT JUDGE OF BAD INGLISH THIS IM TRY TO LEARN!} i like cat and dog and bird. every out of there is not school because i try much ard and make many effort for A+ but get C! im not have enough capacity for good brain and only learn in bit to bit. im fryendly person and like pvp much on mgamer network and lov all staff! they are greatness of team and care about comunity! i also make a pee and a poo from time to time because human have necessity. dont make hate on here because this is only talk about my personatlity; now PVP skll = i good with fish rod and good with dia sword i have skiller find chest and kill pvpers i not team kill cause always hype for play clan war get promo to elite!! wekkness is hacker, teamer and internet pinger! my pinger very band because i move to african! hope u like thx for support
accepted as declined.

Radiation

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: kalexire
Nickname: bateyman
Nation: portugal
Wins / Games Played: idk :( im autist
Past clans: every
Skype ID: u have bateyman
Why do you want to join Ritual: cuz new triviusum and good calna leader = austin but ryska not here :((( always rip ryskaeryin <321
hi :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci