• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ridiculous Amounts of damage in fights

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
For a while now I've occasionally taken some massive hits, usually totally at random. I just lost a game on Breeze where I had a diamond sword and probably 3 armor rating; I took one hit from a guy with a stone sword that took me to 2 hearts. I started at 9 and a half. Seven and a half hearts? Wat.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
I've had this happen a lot before. What I believe is happening is that the user has hit you many times in a short period of time, but the server hasn't recognized it yet. Once it catches up, it calculates the total damage you took, and responds accordingly. Sucks, but it happens.

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Maybe it was two crit hits that seemed like one hit.

K259864

Career
Reaction score
It may be lag, there would be someone that sneaks up behind you, you lag and someone hits you 3 or 4 times then you stop lagging and 7 hearts are gone. That is what I think is happening.

SliceofBread123

Experienced
Reaction score
I've had this too, got killed in one hit from a stone sword when I had full iron, and 4.5 hearts to begin with.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it's a minecraft thing, this happened to me during Vida Cova testing.

Kevomatic

Survivor
Reaction score
I have had this happen to me a few times. I think the server is just lagging and the user is getting multiple hits on you but it just adds up and takes all the damage at once.

cmclay

Experienced
Reaction score
3 armor rating ? and if you only have leather it might be the diamond fist glitch because somtimes even if you are holding a weapon it is still going through the weapon ..(if this makes any sense to you)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci