• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rhino's Goodbye

Avn_

Survivor
Reaction score
Over the past two or three years or so I have played this game named minecraft. I found this gamemode on minecraft named MCSG Or MCGamer I have made a lot of friends, Too many to name so i'm just gonna name some of them.

Fusionnuggets - You have been in a lot of my clans and you are one of my best friends on mcsg ever and fusion i may never know your real name or age but deep down in my heart ily fusia

CorruptHero - You also have been my friend in curse and that all i really knew you in but you know that ily and you are a legend and i will definitely keep talking to you on instagram

McOrange - Kash you are probably my best friend ever on mcsg you just made my minecraft and my irl life great make sure you keep up with me cause i still have your phone numer

PoseidonisGod Idk if you still use this account or you even play anymore but you and jarry were my go to people on mcsg and you guys are just fantastic people

JarryJuanODeag jarry101 Idk what account you use so i just tagged both of them but ily jarry you have my phone number so keep up with me.

Noah|Vendue We have been in some great clans together and ily noaher

Darkrai CHARMANDER you are my lover and ilysm you have my number also so keep up with me

MrTap We just started talking and i thought you hacked but ily omar you have my ig so dm if u wanna talk

HohoHD All you need to know is ily hoho

SkillsAtPvP you're the only mineman i met irl and ily steven!

Airings Ily Danny Diaz

Creeper MICHAEL YOU HAVE MY INSTAGRAM And ily

Bronze_Box bronze box keep up with me and tell me how your relationship is going ily bronze

Sorry if i missed anyone but if you wanna talk to me or something add me on skype @RhinorienYT and we can talk ily all and mcsg farewell!

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
cya, i still remember when you somehow followed me on Instagram

Ceraron

Platinum
Reaction score
Sad to see you go ;(
Best of luck in whatever you do!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics