• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rev's Resignation Letter

Blakige

Experienced
Reaction score
Nuuuuu, Dave we never teamed on my Birthday. To be honest Dave you were the best Moderator I had ever see, you made me feel like a bad mod, (when I asked you to show me how to use the forums) cause I was dumb when it came to the forums. I think you are a really good friend to me and the most of #Nuet clan. We are sad to see you go and I wish you the best in the future with your schooling. Tem?

Punchy_01

Experienced
Reaction score
Honestly though, you were one of the good AU mods so it's sad to see you leave the position behind.

Dave | Rev

Platinum
Reaction score
Nuuuuu, Dave we never teamed on my Birthday. To be honest Dave you were the best Moderator I had ever see, you made me feel like a bad mod, (when I asked you to show me how to use the forums) cause I was dumb when it came to the forums. I think you are a really good friend to me and the most of #Nuet clan. We are sad to see you go and I wish you the best in the future with your schooling. Tem?
Ill still be in Nuet, so there is no fear!

Punchy_01

Experienced
Reaction score
YAY! A mention! Thanks revenge :p And btw, my youtube would have been nothing without your art skills ;)

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Good luck in irl, you will be missed!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci