• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rev's Resignation Letter

Dave | Rev

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

As you may tell, this is my resignation thread :p (orlly). I have multiple reasons for taking such an action, and believe me, i've thought hard about this decision.

My first reason for resigning is the fact that school is coming back, and the fact that i'm going into sr years, and i want to focus on school more than Minecraft. In the past 6 months, minecraft has truly taken over my life, both mentally and socially. My mum is just sick of me talking about MCSG xD. So yeah, one of the reasons i am resigning is because i want to focus a lot harder on school.

Now my second reason that i'm resigning from moderator position is because lately, i feel that i haven't been living up to the expectations of the position, and i feel that it would be handled better in someone elses name. I feel that if someone more capable of the position receives it, i know that my resignation is worth it.

Now before this turns is a long post that will take forever to read, ill start doing mentions :p -

Manos - Dude, even though you are my irl best friend, i still need to mention you here :)

Le0 - Le0, i feel that i can come to you whenever i need to and i wish you the best of luck in the future :)

julialikesducks - For some reason you play on AU when your US, but you're still a nice person <3

Blakige - team pls, its my birthday!

Bowser52000 - You are a great guy and i wish you luck with whatever takes your path :)

Punchy_01 - You were always a great friend to me, and its still such a shame you were banned :c

AMooseMan3 - I remember the days that we used to always play together!

@RestOfStaff - Keep doing an awesome job at moderating the servers!

PS- in no means am i leaving, im just resigning :/

Let me know if i missed you!

Last edited:

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
NO PLS NO
edit: Looking back on last night, I can see why you feel this way
Have fun as a friend

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I can't let you do this.

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
You always seemed like a cool guy and a good mod. You will be missed.

TheKnightGamingHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well Sad to see you leave your position but I hope you will have fun even though your not a mod anymore ;)

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
Oh no :( Dave you were one of the best moderators I've ever come across - and the community, especially AU, is gonna miss you.

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
no1 cares1! aha I'm joking, sad to c u go even though we talked once ;)

Punchy_01

Experienced
Reaction score
Not even a mention... I don't know what to do with my life any more... Revengeful has forgotten me :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci