• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Revolutionary [Us / Ca]

Zveni

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: ellaandrews
Wins: 329
Games: 2.3k or something
Past Clans: Reflection, Prevail II, United, Aspration
Why you want to join Revolutionary? I would like to join because I am in need of a new clan, and this seems like the place!

Jcrocks45

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Jcrock45
Wins: 40 - 70
Games: 70
Past Clans: Divinity
Why you want to join Revolutionary?: Because I want a good clan that has a potential and like did you make a new skype?

Reaction score
IGN: Cyborgcraft081
Wins: 341
Games: 4088
Past Clans: Apsire
Why you want to join Revolutionary?: I would like to join Revolutionary because I feel like I'm familiar with a lot of the memeber and very good friend with three of them (HorizontalMC Inhultance fatfate3) and It would be amazing to be in a clan with those people. I also see that this clan is tied to to Revolution PvP server and I love the community and staff there and think that it would as well be amazing to be in a clan that started at the Revolution PvP server
IGN: ellaandrews
Wins: 329
Games: 2.3k or something
Past Clans: Reflection, Prevail II, United, Aspration
Why you want to join Revolutionary? I would like to join because I am in need of a new clan, and this seems like the place!
IGN: Jcrock45
Wins: 40 - 70
Games: 70
Past Clans: Divinity
Why you want to join Revolutionary?: Because I want a good clan that has a potential and like did you make a new skype?
Accepted As Trial

twelvedoe

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: twelvedoe :)
Wins: 331
Games: 2300
Past Clans: Exotic
Why you want to join Revolutionary?: We had a 4v4 before with Rev and i feel like i did good and feel like i am good enough for this clan. I have lots of skill with my rod and fns. I feel like I am right for this clan and can make us win.

jamesmckenrick

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:Assassinkreeper1
Wins:142
Games:4656
Past Clans:daylight
Why you want to join Revolutionary?: I want to join revolution because I love ur server and it helped me and I know the staff like pat and I'm familer with the people in the clan like (Patrick,Mattew,fatefate3) also Im rank 10 on the rev leaderbaords ik its alot. But im a decent player the reason why i have alot of games played is cause my computer broke so i was rlly rusty so when i came back i tried alot of games.

jamesmckenrick

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:Assassinkreeper1
Wins:242
Games:4656
Past Clans:daylight
Why you want to join Revolutionary?: I want to join revolution because I love ur server and it helped me and I know the staff like pat and I'm familer with the people in the clan like (Patrick,Mattew,fatefate3) also Im rank 10 on the rev leaderbaords ik its alot. But im a decent player the reason why i have alot of games played is cause my computer broke so i was rlly rusty so when i came back i tried alot of games.

Reaction score
IGN: twelvedoe :)
Wins: 331
Games: 2300
Past Clans: Exotic
Why you want to join Revolutionary?: We had a 4v4 before with Rev and i feel like i did good and feel like i am good enough for this clan. I have lots of skill with my rod and fns. I feel like I am right for this clan and can make us win.
Accepted as Trial

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci