• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Reven's Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I never liked u cuz u betrayed me, I was hoping for a legit fight so I could gg 12 hearts scrappy D you. #YourBadKid

shoottomaim

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Reven, please do come by the forums often though. In-game MCSG may lack supervision but on the forums you have moderators watching like hawks.. and I'll miss you if you don't come on often :c

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
This is me everyday. I get targeted for no reason, I get called BSM all the time no matter what server. This problem is mainly on MCSG. Thats why I'm slowly moving to The Hive. I can understand you and I feel that you're doing right on leaving. Great PVPer, great person. Might not remember me but I'm ThatOneFox. We played a few weeks back :p.

Anyways, wherever you go, may the luck be with you.

My best wishes, fox.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
I never liked u cuz u betrayed me, I was hoping for a legit fight so I could gg 12 hearts scrappy D you. #YourBadKid
Lol I don't even remember betraying you. I remember you teaming on me a few times.. which was lame :p, but really uncalled for post. Go on Mcswish and I'll 1v1 you if you want it that bad <3 lol.

Thanks for being a player. I am sure we will see you from time to time browsing the servers again.
Thanks Chad. For the post and making some of the more enjoyable servers I've played on. I might come back someday as I posted, but only when I can start enjoying the servers like I used to.

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Lol I don't even remember betraying you. I remember you teaming on me a few times.. which was lame :p, but really uncalled for post. Go on Mcswish and I'll 1v1 you if you want it that bad <3 lol.

Thanks Chad. For the post and making some of the more enjoyable servers I've played on. I might come back someday as I posted, but only when I can start enjoying the servers like I used to.
When did I team on you, and I wrecked u on sixzoseven after that so I'm good now.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Reven, please do come by the forums often though. In-game MCSG may lack supervision but on the forums you have moderators watching like hawks.. and I'll miss you if you don't come on often :c
Lol as you can tell, I am already on the forums still quite a bit >_> been checking this thread and a few others all day.
This is me everyday. I get targeted for no reason, I get called BSM all the time no matter what server. This problem is mainly on MCSG. Thats why I'm slowly moving to The Hive. I can understand you and I feel that you're doing right on leaving. Great PVPer, great person. Might not remember me but I'm ThatOneFox. We played a few weeks back :p.

Anyways, wherever you go, may the luck be with you.

My best wishes, fox.
Yeah thats my thinking really. Maybe if i switch places, I won't get targetted constantly.. and maybe I can start enjoying the game again. I tried that here on my alt, but then after getting banned.. well xD. Didn't work out too well.

When did I team on you, and I wrecked u on sixzoseven after that so I'm good now.
Lol I'm going to end this right now. No point in arguing about something so dumb. If you think you are a better player than me, its cool. You are entitled to your own opinion. You might be better, you might not be. We have fought.. once maybe twice? on Sixo's server. I don't care if you are better than me none the less, I just play for the sheer joy of it.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah thats my thinking really. Maybe if i switch places, I won't get targetted constantly.. and maybe I can start enjoying the game again. I tried that here on my alt, but then after getting banned.. well xD. Didn't work out too well.
LOL. I know you don't hack and never will. This is why I really don't like asking stuff to the new moderators. I prefer asking to Sr Staff to handle things.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
LOL. I know you don't hack and never will. This is why I really don't like asking stuff to the new moderators. I prefer asking to Sr Staff to handle things.
I honestly didn't bother putting in the ban dispute. I probably would of got unbanned but As I said, I was pretty much gonna leave none the less, but eh. It is what it is really.

I guess that if you're leaving, you can be careless of it.
I've played it b4 :p I can't do it without fns.. or such few arrows.. makes teams so op..

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci