• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Revelations

Lansino4

Tribute
Reaction score
Name- Lance
IGN- Lansino4
Age (Must be over 12)- 13
Do you have Skype? Yes, lansino4xd
Do you have MCSG donor? No Im getting it.
How many wins do you have? (Must be over 15 :p) 14
Will you be committed to this clan if accepted? Yes, I will be very commited to this clan and I'm excited to meet you guys
Why do you want to be in this clan? I want to be in this clan because I want to have a good experience with new MCSG players and have fun in clan battles.

sebbe9902

Tribute
Reaction score
Name- Sebastian.lazar9
IGN- FightForGods
Age (Must be over 12)- 14
Do you have Skype? Yes you got meh, Sebastian.lazar9
Do you have MCSG donor?Yes
How many wins do you have? (Must be over 15 :p) 256/1017
Will you be committed to this clan if accepted? Yes
Why do you want to be in this clan? New Guys and i allready Know the Owner :)

PvP_Gerard

Spectator
Reaction score
Name- Lance
IGN- Lansino4
Age (Must be over 12)- 13
Do you have Skype? Yes, lansino4xd
Do you have MCSG donor? No Im getting it.
How many wins do you have? (Must be over 15 :p) 14
Will you be committed to this clan if accepted? Yes, I will be very commited to this clan and I'm excited to meet you guys
Why do you want to be in this clan? I want to be in this clan because I want to have a good experience with new MCSG players and have fun in clan battles.
Hello im the leader of Revelations come back when you have at least over 15 wins plz ty!

XxLegitCowXx

Tribute
Reaction score
Name- Alvin
IGN- CobraFury
Age 13
Do you have Skype? Yes, alvinthemaster
Do you have MCSG donor? No I do not but I'm planning on getting it.
How many wins do you have? 53
Will you be committed to this clan if accepted? Yes I will be very committed
Why do you want to be in this clan? I want to know what it's like to be in a clan battle and I want to just have fun with my clan members, and Meet NEW MCSG players
add me on skype so we can talk about the cllana nd ur in my skype is budderisawsome2 or XxLegitCowxX+LegitCoe thank you for applying

XxLegitCowXx

Tribute
Reaction score
Im sorry to say but i quite the clan due to inactiveness and i joined a new clan #Vortex love u guys #No Homo

CobraFury

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey guys, I know I WAS previously a member of this clan. But now that my clan #Vortex has 24 people we're ready for clan battles! You can take my name off this thread now. I think xXLegitCowxX has quit due to in activeness, and has joined my clan apparently :D But yeah, if you guys want a Clan Battle let's have one! 3v3 or 4v4

CobraFury

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was former member so would you like to Clan battle againest my clan #Vortex?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci