• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Resurrection - Australian MCSG Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlumeFrenzy

Spectator
Reaction score
Um I got a mod to join the server and record you hacking the other day, im not sure how your not banned yet. Clear forcefield and regen hacks....
Well that is highly unlikely because i was on holiday for a week and got back today at 12:00am.

_SquidMan_

Diamond
Reaction score
Well that is highly unlikely because i was on holiday for a week and got back today at 12:00am.
Well the account Flume_ is yours is it not? Someone was hacking on it very badly i'm not sure when and a mod recorded it, not sure if they actually reported you but it happened never the less.

FlumeFrenzy

Spectator
Reaction score
Well the account Flume_ is yours is it not? Someone was hacking on it very badly i'm not sure when and a mod recorded it, not sure if they actually reported you but it happened never the less.
Well, i got this account off my irl friend, and i had heard this account was hacking before so i decided the change the password, i don't think he ever changed it back so i think i'm good now

Oliver_Hill

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, i got this account off my irl friend, and i had heard this account was hacking before so i decided the change the password, i don't think he ever changed it back so i think i'm good now
getting more and more suspicious every time you post

FlumeFrenzy

Spectator
Reaction score
getting more and more suspicious every time you post
Well i got accepted and you didn't, so i have the rights to post, unlike you, your posts aren't needed here and your just causing flame. I would suggest stopping if you want a chance in the clan.

Oliver_Hill

Diamond
Reaction score
Well i got accepted and you didn't, so i have the rights to post, unlike you, your posts aren't needed here and your just causing flame. I would suggest stopping if you want a chance in the clan.
i no longer care about this clan as tbh also if you do hack you will soon be banned also i have just as much rights as anyone to post on a thread. also you will not be any clan for long if your main is banned... also i'm like 90% sure i know who you are

also i said lots of also's in that post

Kevin Rudd

Diamond
Reaction score
i no longer care about this clan as tbh also if you do hack you will soon be banned also i have just as much rights as anyone to post on a thread. also you will not be any clan for long if your main is banned... also i'm like 90% sure i know who you are

also i said lots of also's in that post
Please don't flood this thread and please stay off it as your posts are unnecessary and you are not welcome here, if any further replies are made from any of you a mod will be involved. This also goes for you juzzyy.

blakew447 Please remove them off this thread if they continue.

PandaPlayz

Tribute
Reaction score
APPLICATION
Wins/Total Games: 150 / 1369
Minecraft IGN: PandaPlayz_Kahu PandaPlayMC_Kahu kahurangi123
Skype Name: mine4l1fe
Game Rank: 42985
Past Bans: PandaPlayMC_Kahu Banned Because My Friend Was Hacking on it but i got it unbanned
Past Clans: My Clan PandaGamersPvP (Disbanded)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci