• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Restarting servers for fixing major bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinkara56

Tribute
Reaction score
hey Chad i just donated about 3 minutes ago is there an estimated time until i will be a donator?

i mean until i get added to the list that allows me to enter any server i want with no wait

Wendogo

Spectator
Reaction score
Spectators can't fly now? It's going to make it really hard to actually spectate people.

Katie

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: StevieCogSwell

Me too.... if that's ok. :3

Jinkara56

Tribute
Reaction score
oh and besides a reserved slot is there anything else that comes with being a gold member other than the name color? I dont mean to be greedy but i just want to know so i dont waste a month not using all the perks

angrydwarf99

Tribute
Reaction score
being not able to fly sucks and mobs attack you and creepers will explode by you

Jinkara56

Tribute
Reaction score
being not able to fly sucks and mobs attack you and creepers will explode by you
wait how will mobs be attracted to you and react to you? Spectators arent seen by players nor mobs even if walking or sprinting

Katie

Tribute
Reaction score
wait how will mobs be attracted to you and react to you? Spectators arent seen by players nor mobs even if walking or sprinting
Who knows? ;) But a creeper did blow up in my face. :eek:
@Angrydwarf they might have accidently made a mistake, and the flying got disabled, or maybe they wanted it like that, either way, they worked really hard on this, for who knows HOW many hours, so you don't have a RIGHT to complain about one little mess up, or change.
Good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci