• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BATTLEGROUNDS Respawn Screen Crash

Status
Not open for further replies.

AsianNationq

Spectator
Reaction score
Service (MCSG/SGC/QQ/BG/ZC/Creative/Teamspeak): BG
Server Number / Gametype / Region (If applicable): BG5 Survival US
Time (With timezone): Everday at everytime

Description of the bug: When you die, and the game brings you to the respawn screen, if you don't press respawn and stay idle for 5-10 seconds, your game freezes and eventually crashes. I'm 100% sure this works on Windows OS but I don't think this works on Mac OS.

Attachments

Last edited:

Skellie

Experienced
Reaction score
Weird, I've never gotten this bug.
Then again, I haven't played MC in 2 weeks.

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
Could this be something wrong with your computer? Has it happened to anyone else?

AsianNationq

Spectator
Reaction score
This happens to my friends, and some other people I have asked to test it out. Try it yourself. When you die in Battlegrounds don't click the respawn button (wait for 10 seconds at the least).

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
This happens to my friends, and some other people I have asked to test it out. Try it yourself. When you die in Battlegrounds don't click the respawn button (wait for 10 seconds at the least).
Huh, that's definitely a weird bug.

kpwn243

Administrator
Reaction score
Yes it is a very sad bug. Sadly, after much research there is no way we can fix it besides forcing a player to respawn up at the top of the map. The bug is apparently a minecraft client bug in which when a client is on the respawn screen it does not clean up entities correctly and they build up and crash the client. We will look into forcing a respawn like we have in our SG gametype.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci