• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Resignation: Woodsy_

Woodsy_

Platinum
Reaction score
~GOODBYE~
Well well well, It has come to an end. It has been an amazing 4 months with the staff team. I have loved every second, minute, hour, day and month with all of you guys. It's hard to say goodbye but seeing the Australian Region go down, I have no purpose to moderator. I have shared so many great memories with everyone especially with the AU team. I decided to go on leave for a month before the AU region was taken down. Before my home was taken down. I flipped a coin, Heads: I resign, Tails - I stay. It landed on heads but I just couldn't leave. Ever since my home is down i have no motivation to play Minecraft. I wish everyone the best of luck in the on the MCGamer Network and don't be strangers. Keep in touch. EVERYONE! If anyone ever needs or wants me Shoot me a message on the forums or twitter: [@woodsymc]:)

Mentions:
kyeemek Kyle, My king. I love you so much! We have been the best of friends for over 2 years. and shared so many wonderful memories. We will still caring on our lives as best friends and don't forgot our plan when we finish school

Cameron Cam, You were my Mod buddy, I looked up to you back in the MCSG v1 Days. Whenever you would join a game i would fanboy you and the rest of your clan so hard. I always thought to myself (when i was like 11) Wow! One day i will be like Snochet.

LilBub Danni, You are my queen, I love you so much and we have had some great chats over the months. You made me feel like a women with all the girl drama :)

TrebleMaker Alyssa, Where would i be without you? You bring the A in Sass. I love you so much and It's sad to see you leave. (Can't wait to see you tomorrow along with more AU Staff).

Frankyy Dammmn Dylan. Frankyy my father. I still remember the day you interviewed my for a Staff position and turns out you were only 10 minutes down the road. Keep Cooking good looking, and never forgot what i want to order when i walk in and say "The Usual thanks". I expect you to be on top of my order and have it done in seconds. I love you Frankyy

Jake Jake, My waiting buddy. I love you to bits. We had an amazing friendship #Homewoods forever. I will never forget you and Keep snap chatting me :) I've fallen behind in the 100 Forgive me. I will catch up just for you! Take care

MrWhiteShadow How could i ever forget the man himself. You are so upfront and i love you. You dont care what anyone thinks. i love you for that. You have the best and brightest personality I've ever met. It's been a pleasure having you lead us in Allegiance. Have a swell time and keep in touch

Narwhalll Big Bloke Bailey. You are one of the most talented people i know. To Run a clan like Nuet. It isn't easy. Its been a privilege being apart of Nuet and without you Nuet wouldn't exist. It has been a fantastic couple of month with you and the guys. you are always up for a chat and a good old sweat fest. Take care and keep in touch

Powahh James, I have no idea if you even use the forums. But you are the most amazing person ever! I love you so much and please, please, please Keep in touch with me. I love you so much and you are the best person to ever walk this planet. You are so kind and caring. KERMUTT NO! I love you James

If I forgot anyone it doesn't mean I don't love you. I love everyone! Take care!

Last edited:

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
I love you so much please come on Saturday!

Nicko

Quantum
Reaction score
NO NO NO NO JOEL! Anyways, was a good time talking to you on ts!

Narwhalll

Quantum
Reaction score
Joel! Thanks so much for the mention, it bought a smile to my face. Still hang around on teamspeak though, you were an awesome mod and I'm sure the Staff will miss you and your values. Pce.

Nooch_Plays

Spectator
Reaction score
Thank you for your Time and Moderation on MCGamer We will miss you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci