• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[RESIGNATION] Goodbye MCGamer.

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello, staff and players alike. Today, I'm here to simply say - I have, at this time, officially resigned on the MCGamer network. My ranks on the forum have been switched around, as ingame, and on Teamspeak.

I'd like to briefly thank you all for a fantastic 3 months here. I don't plan on returning anytime soon - there are multiple reasons for me leaving.

Due to the fact of me already knowing this thread will either get snipped, locked, or deleted if I share my opinions, I will not be doing so.

Dear NagolGames - In specifics, you're one of the best moderator's we got, hands down. Seriously dude. I couldn't think of a better person to be a moderator than you. You're active, always willing to help, and bae af. Thanks to your eyes for reading my rants on Slack, and thanks to your ears for dealing with my terrible jokes on TS the few times we spoke. <3

Dear all other staff - thanks a fricking hell for all the pleasure you guys have suited me with over the course of my journey here. I couldn't have asked for a better staff team to make new friendships on, well, other than some people that is. :p

Dear all the players - you make the server what it is. Always remember that you, the player, hold the true power and authority here; not the moderators.

Dear people like Tenebrous12321, Atu, etc - thanks a ton for the threads you guys make. They are extremely true, and they ARE needed. The administration will NEVER make change without your encouragement, ideas, and feedback. People like you two make the server truly great again. *Donald Trump reference queue*

Dear all the map makers - Keep building badass maps guys.

EDIT: Due to the chance of me being possibly permanently banned, my video sharing my opinions and reasons for resignation will remain unlisted - it's been sent to people I can trust with the link. If it spreads, hey, so what - I'll accept the perm ban. <.<

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci