• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Resignation - CommunisticPuppy

Enlighten

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I will! I have to go through the age exception process first so it might be a while before I make it to interview/mod (if I do).

Zacharoutio

Moderator | Mapping Team
Reaction score
You add a good decision for yourself and for the community.
Why would you be mean on a Moderator's Resignation? I don't know, seems pretty low to me.
Sorry, if I misunderstood your post. Seems like you are saying it is good he resigned.

DracoHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey Guys, I am CommunisticPuppy ( Chris) and today I sadly have to announce that I will no longer be a mod , this has alot of reasons but I will only tell you the main ones, since some of them are private :p

First Reason: I am mod since 1 months and 3 days now and I really enjoyed the time helping the community and talking with other moderators, but since that one month I realized I got worse and worse at school. I am not that good in school anyways but I just looked at my marks dropping and dropping. Today I got a math test back and I had a bad mark in it ( 5 ) that's like the second worst mark in Germany...So my mom decided to cut my internet off most of the day.
Second Reason: I think I don't really spend alot of time with helping the community and one of the reasons is that I played alot with the clan so I wasn't really active on the ts, so I think some other guy here deserves the moderator spot more than me. What I am trying to say is that the short time I am at my pc I will spend with my clan, because even though every mod and higher here is my friend but the MCSG clan I am in is basicly like my family, so after I thaugt about it some hours I decided to stay with my clan and resign.

That's my goodbye... for now.

Of course I want to thank lots of Moderators and Sr. Moderators for helping me, when I needed them.

DracoHD : You always helped me when I had a problem, with something and I think you are a really good friend for me.

AW1996 : You always wanted to get Mod on MCSG, now you got it, it took you some trys but still GJ Mate :)

Frazzli185 : You helped me out when I was a member AND when I was part of the MCGamer staff, so thank you for everything :)

Sorry if there are some mistakes in this text, feel free to correct them^^.
It's sad to see you go Chris.
I hope to see you around and play some games together. Best of luck :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci