• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kolleggah

Spectator
Reaction score
There is a player on this server who has a rank,but is using illegal clients,including reach and increased hitboxes,players name is Mangiacapra,he is friend with some other players with ranks so they back him up and when he fights them,turns of his cheats and says look i dont hack,but he hacked on me a couple of times and I ask from moderators if they can spectate him and see for them selves or maybe he will see this and turn of his cheats. If somebody reads this and knows whats I am talking about,it would be nice if you had any proof or recordings, if somebody wants do defend him,go ahead but this is my oppinio and he is ruining everybodys expirience, I know him from day 1 of Mcsg,he couldn't hold his sword,but suddenly he is a pro, I dont think so. Thank you for your time

AdilMavis

Platinum
Reaction score
Here is not right place to report players, there is a section called "Report Abuse" in Community Center. If you haven't got any evidence and you still want player to be punished, you can pm to an available moderator and ask them to watch the offender. Have a great day!

Cumhuriyet

Mod | Recruitment Assistant
Reaction score
Hey :) If you have got sufficient evidence of the player accused of hacking, you can report them via the Report Abuse section on forums which can be found with this link: https://mcgamer.net/forums/report-abuse.307/

Otherwise please use /report in-game or write in #staff-help on discord to get an available moderator to spectate the user.

Have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci