• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Remove Flint and Steel from Chests

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey there! Before you rage on my idea or vote in the poll (Forgot to add the poll :/ ) read the thread first.

How about instead of having flint and steel in chests, they can only be crafted.

I might seem like I'm just being a "whiner" because I always die from FnS, but I actually don't mind FnS at all, its very easy to dodge. The reason I'd like this idea implemented is because it would make games a lot more challenging. players would actually have to decide whether they should use their iron and flint to make arrows, FnS, or an iron sword.

Leave your feedback below. Thanks for reading! :)

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
Eh, it's not a BAD idea, but I don't know.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I think if they did this, they would also have to increase the chance of Iron and Flint spawning in chests. I can see why you'd want this done, and I support it fully if they increased the chance of the materials spawning because then you might have an equal to now chance of getting a flint and steel, but you'd also have to go through the risk of crafting it which can be there at any time.

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would have to say no on this one mainly because I specialize In F and S and I usually do best with it, but for anyone unlike me, I think this is a pretty good idea considering players who get mid refill usually wind up with like 6 Flint and Steels and if they know how to use it, there's really no way to avoid your death.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
No because I pretty much live off of FnS.
You obviously didn't read the thread. He suggested that it's removed from chests, but the materials stay there so you can craft them. And then, this makes more sense to me, instead of simply removing FnS we could increase the spawning rate of the materials to craft it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci