• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Remove Breeze Island

Sounds like a good idea?

• YES

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • No, breeze is amazing.

Votes: 17 54.8%
  • I HATE IT... REMOVE IT FOREVER.

Votes: 10 32.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sup3rT0nyRocks

Survivor
Reaction score
I thought these threads were gone... Well well. Like Matt said, you can't just come here and cry because you don't like a particular map. Saying "ONLY NUBZ LIEK IT HURRRHURRR" makes you more stupid. Every damn human has an opinion. LET THEM HAVE THEIR OPINIONS. It doesn't matter if one little guy like you cries out on the forums because you don't like a map.

If I see one more "REMOVE BREZ ILAND" thread then I will rage so hard on that person -.-
*Cries* I needed this...to sleep *Pedo Face*

Reaction score
You need to stop attacking me please, because I am speaking for 50% of the community. Also, I'm starting to feel like all the people calling me a child is harassment, which you can get banned for. Last time: STOP ATTACKING ME, AS YOU ARE ATTACKING A LOT OF PEOPLE WHEN YOU SAY I AM CRYING FOR USING MY VOICE ANF SAYING I DO NOT LIKE THE MAP.NEXT PERSON WHO ATTACKS ME I WILL REPORT ABUSE ON. I respect opinions, but don't think you can get away with attacking me.
I thought these threads were gone... Well well. Like Matt said, you can't just come here and cry because you don't like a particular map. Saying "ONLY NUBZ LIEK IT HURRRHURRR" makes you more stupid. Every damn human has an opinion. LET THEM HAVE THEIR OPINIONS. It doesn't matter if one little guy like you cries out on the forums because you don't like a map.

If I see one more "REMOVE BREZ ILAND" thread then I will rage so hard on that person -.-

thepalgamer

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm really not a fan of our voting options you have given us as they are extremely bias. Their are two options to say your right, and one that says keep it because we think its amazing. I don't like playing breeze over and over, but removing it will seem a bit drastic because
A:there will be a MASSIVE uproar that will force our lord chad to put it back
B: static_nightmare really put a lot of thought into the map and it would be terrible for him to see his greatest creation removed
C: if you remove it, another map will take its place and become over played (I'm noticing Moonlight Lake picking up some steam)
All in all, the problem is in voting. Get rid of that, and your problems with breeze will be on a much smaller scale.

Reaction score
I think I might enjoy playing it if it were way less played. If they could make over played maps maybe only have possibility of coming up 25% of the time, it might fix the issue.
I'm really not a fan of our voting options you have given us as they are extremely bias. Their are two options to say your right, and one that says keep it because we think its amazing. I don't like playing breeze over and over, but removing it will seem a bit drastic because
A:there will be a MASSIVE uproar that will force our lord chad to put it back
B: static_nightmare really put a lot of thought into the map and it would be terrible for him to see his greatest creation removed
C: if you remove it, another map will take its place and become over played (I'm noticing Moonlight Lake picking up some steam)
All in all, the problem is in voting. Get rid of that, and your problems with breeze will be on a much smaller scale.

thepalgamer

Survivor
Reaction score
I think I might enjoy playing it if it were way less played. If they could make over played maps maybe only have possibility of coming up 25% of the time, it might fix the issue.
Well, I gotta admit, 25% does sound like a decent start...

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I agree with you. Very good points. But must I say, I STARTED THE TREND OF COMMUNITY MAPS. NOT BREEZE. Once I made my first map: 4 cities(didn't get in), Breeze island came out 3 days later. Which following, BEFORE BREEZE WAS ADDED, more and more maps came. Then, all the suggestions posted on MY 4 Cities map thread were taken by all these new maps. If you look at all the community maps, I guarantee that the suggestions was in my thread... Just sayin'
Wow, are you kidding me? You think I only worked on breeze island for three days as soon as i saw that awesome kid "JustHellooooo" release a survival games map? FYI, Breeze wasn't even my first SG map, I first started working on the Desert Survival Games right after SG1's release. Ignoring all maps made by me, there were still maps created before any of the maps you have made.

And my opinion on this idea? Same as it has been for the past several months: Remove the voting system, or change it to a COD style voting, where you can either vote for 2 different maps, or vote for any random map. Maps are overplayed because thick-headed people don't enjoy variety. Unfortunately, there are too many people like this playing on MCSG, and giving them the choice, they would rather play Breeze Island and SG4 all day than play a variety.
Another idea I have for this is to keep the TV and TT maps, but remove all but 3 community maps. These maps can change by the week, and the current voting system would suit this fine.

Until something changes, the answer to your problems is simple: Don't vote for breeze island. Or become a diamond donator, and get 4 votes for the map of your choice, if you really hate Breeze that bad.

thepalgamer

Survivor
Reaction score
Wow, are you kidding me? You think I only worked on breeze island for three days as soon as i saw that awesome kid "JustHellooooo" release a survival games map? FYI, Breeze wasn't even my first SG map, I first started working on the Desert Survival Games right after SG1's release. Ignoring all maps made by me, there were still maps created before any of the maps you have made.

And my opinion on this idea? Same as it has been for the past several months: Remove the voting system, or change it to a COD style voting, where you can either vote for 2 different maps, or vote for any random map. Maps are overplayed because thick-headed people don't enjoy variety. Unfortunately, there are too many people like this playing on MCSG, and giving them the choice, they would rather play Breeze Island and SG4 all day than play a variety.
Another idea I have for this is to keep the TV and TT maps, but remove all but 3 community maps. These maps can change by the week, and the current voting system would suit this fine.

Until something changes, the answer to your problems is simple: Don't vote for breeze island. Or become a diamond donator, and get 4 votes for the map of your choice, if you really hate Breeze that bad.
...I suddenly love you now.

CH21

Career
Reaction score

I Approve This Message.

Reaction score
Very sorry if I offended you. I do think the map looks good if that helps at asl. But I must say, breeze does look like a possible project in three days. It did seen like the map just came after mine...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci