• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

REMINDER!! MCGamer Perth, Australia Meetup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
I'd like to reiterate from last time:
The reason it is in WA is because Bowser lives there and everyone is heading there to stay. Can't expect them to all pack up and go to another state where they'd have to pay more for a hotel just for a meet up! :) Especially for the internationals.. hotels can be super expensive on top of an already expensive plane ticket :D

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
I'd like to reiterate from last time:
The reason it is in WA is because Bowser lives there and everyone is heading there to stay. Can't expect them to all pack up and go to another state where they'd have to pay more for a hotel just for a meet up! :) Especially for the internationals.. hotels can be super expensive on top of an already expensive plane ticket :D
There would be many more people in Melbourne and Sydney that are missing out than there are people in WA missing out ;o If initially it was held there the other admins wouldn't need to pack up and buy another hotel. Hope it still works out though.

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
There would be many more people in Melbourne and Sydney that are missing out than there are people in WA missing out ;o If initially it was held there the other admins wouldn't need to pack up and buy another hotel. Hope it still works out though.
It's not buying another hotel, they're literally staying at Bowsers own home. Also originally there wasn't going to be a meet - it was just going to be Dave visiting Bowser for a holiday.. then Chad and Rusty decided to tag along :)

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
It's not buying another hotel, they're literally staying at Bowsers own home. Also originally there wasn't going to be a meet - it was just going to be Dave visiting Bowser for a holiday.. then Chad and Rusty decided to tag along :)
Ahh ok, I can understand that.

Captain Dory

Diamond
Reaction score
parti @ my house next month?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci