• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Remembering MCGamer v1

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

the finals days, my last win for v1, and I'm stacked like nobodies business, I won that game with 8 kills! Bye MCSG v1! I still don't know if old stats are resetting or just being frozen or will also update with the new leader board...

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Skull... I love you and all but putting #NeverForget for a time period of a video game I feel is just kinda weird, but that's my opinion. I mean, it is just a video game. We all made some nice friends here and everything, but unless you get into a serious relationship (or even friendship) or you live near someone who plays on MCGamer frequently, you're not going to be good friends with them in the future. I know, I may sound like a downer and you don't want to believe me but it will happen one day. Your friends in Great Britain that you like to talk to all day, you may quit MC one day and just never talk to them again or vice versa. Now I'm not saying this to you directly Skull, I mean this to everybody in the community. I'm only writing this because I just find it kind of weird and someway uncomfortable that you put #NeverForget at the end of this thread.

But I do have something to say about the MCGamer community.

You say #NeverForget MCGamer v1, like I talked about before. With me, I could care less about MCGamer v1. That was cool and all and new step for this community. The thing that really got MCGamer going and everything was MCSG v1. You see now that is just something you should never forget MCGamer-wise, but only if you were there during the time.

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Skull... I love you and all but putting #NeverForget for a time period of a video game I feel is just kinda weird, but that's my opinion. I mean, it is just a video game. We all made some nice friends here and everything, but unless you get into a serious relationship (or even friendship) or you live near someone who plays on MCGamer frequently, you're not going to be good friends with them in the future. I know, I may sound like a downer and you don't want to believe me but it will happen one day. Your friends in Great Britain that you like to talk to all day, you may quit MC one day and just never talk to them again or vice versa. Now I'm not saying this to you directly Skull, I mean this to everybody in the community. I'm only writing this because I just find it kind of weird and someway uncomfortable that you put #NeverForget at the end of this thread.

But I do have something to say about the MCGamer community.

You say #NeverForget MCGamer v1, like I talked about before. With me, I could care less about MCGamer v1. That was cool and all and new step for this community. The thing that really got MCGamer going and everything was MCSG v1. You see now that is just something you should never forget MCGamer-wise, but only if you were there during the time.
I have to follow you now man! and I did!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci