• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Remade Thread] Taking Avatar/Drawing Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

WitheredGold

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN (caps sensitive): Golden_Spec
Pose: Standing, bow pulled
Expression: Gazing
Background: Forest
Other Info (optional): Hi

Xman77

Survivor
Reaction score
*sigh*

Okay, maybe I was too rough on my last post. So, to avoid getting myself totally hated and making myself look stupid, I'll apologize for some things.

- Sorry for insulting you and making a post that wasn't fit for this thread.
- Sorry for telling you what to do, and going further than I should.
- Sorry for raging.

But, if you really wanted to not make as an avatar, why put us on the queue in the first place? There was no need for your friend to make a YouTube video on each of us, and pretty much insult us. You can't say it was entirely her fault, since you put us on the queue anyway.

I'm not trying to be mean, this is a serious question. Once I get my answer, I'm done for the day. Please don't let this post derail, or cause a flame war. I'm just asking a question.

EDIT: I don't want this argument to go on forever. So, for me, can this be it, and will you accept my apology?

-MJ
Was that youtube video the AWEFUL speed art of Yured? Haha I laughed when he showed me it. *cough cough* I never said it was funny yured..... :p

Xman77

Survivor
Reaction score
Was that youtube video the AWEFUL speed art of Yured? Haha I laughed when he showed me it. *cough cough* I never said it was funny yured..... :p
Should I even getting an application in? It will be like 5 years when I get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci