• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Remade Thread] Taking Avatar/Drawing Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

JokersMaze

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I guess you're off your hiatus? Or is it just a temporary thing? Great work though! :D
I have no idea ;__;. The reason I went on hiatus in the first place is because my teachers decided to assign a huge project that was supposed to be due in three weeks (after spring break), but they changed the date to this friday. Then yesterday they told us that the date is now sometime in May, but it's probably going to be changed again.

Trinnn

Experienced
Reaction score
Sir I don't think that "won't" should be in there.

Also, this is my request shop. It is my decision as to who I want to draw avatars for, and because I dislike you, I do not feel that I need to draw anything for you. If you continue to call me or my friend, "immature and self righteous" I will get a moderator to remove you from this thread. I do not care for your standards and I have reasons to dislike you, JaysWing and Yured due to past conversations.

I will not reply to any further responses, if you choose to do so. This is my thread and I have no intention of getting it locked again.
Dis Girl is Takin Control! xD U must talk moar noob ;3

Floodplain

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN (caps sensitive): Floodplain
Pose: Thinking
Expression: Confused
Background: A park
Other Info (optional): Just my diamond sword.

Megajamil18

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN (caps sensitive): megajamil18
Pose: standing on top of a mountain on a rock while swinging a diamond sword :3
Expression: Evil face with evil eyes c:
Background: Make it teweran :3
Other Info (optional): Make the crown not blocky though x3

AngelicSwift

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN (caps sensitive): AngelicSwift And DevilicCrafter ( Separate pictures pls im helping my cousin for a image and if you have the time do one with both of us inside for our youtube picture )
Pose: AngelicSwift : Fighting people or something with my diamond sword and jumping :p. Deviliccrafter: Shooting a bow at people. Both( If possible) We 2 like posing or maybe we 2 fighting each other?
Expression: AngelicSwift: Mean? or like a fighting face Deviliccrafter: Determinated
Background: Survival games 4 (Best map eva in my opinion)
Other Info (optional): AngelicSwift: Diamond sword DevilicCrafter with a bow or something cool And put our names below in Light blue if possible and our youtube names
( Btw u can tell me when you done our art like pm me in my youtube TheMagmacore )
And if you can do all our art u are amazing

Btw the thing i think should be blocky as you only do that now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci