• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Relationship Adv

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Word of advice: don't ask for relationship advice from a gaming network where the average demographic is age 14-16. Oh wait, I wasn't "allowed" to date until I was 18. Never mind....carry on. I won't bother you with the BS "be yourself" cliche remark, but just remember two maxims:

1). She's going to have to love the weirdest parts about you first. And she WILL find out eventually when you start spending enough time together (esp. the 1st year of a marriage or living together at all).

2). Be chivalrous. If you push a girl around violently or make any sort of improper touch without her consent, I shall make like Liam Neeson and find you. #ReviveChivalry

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
i didnt think was a dating website?why are you asking people in a community about minecraft for dating tips?
Well outta 1mil odd people theres gonna be some with experience

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't really wanna realise a pic, and i don't think having s*x will be the best way to start of a 69 second relationship...i like cats too :)
Honestly, yeah, be yourself and let it happen. If it doesn't go anywhere, leave it. You'll probably learn something.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci