• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Relationship Adv

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey Y'all

So please don't get mad at me if I post this in the wrong section, staff will just remove it to the correct location.

So today this new girl in my school started flirting with me in RE. And it could potentially turn into a date. I added her on FB. But everyone is making a big deal outta AND I NEED HELP! Oh, and did I mention that she is the FITTEST, Flawlessness (not a word) girl in the school.

Anyways if you have any advice on relationship advice then I beg you to comment your advice!

Just one thing, I find it particular annoying when people say to me..."do you go out with her"

Anyways any POSITIVE feedback/advice is welcome :) Thank You for your time.

Fuzzycookie

Platinum
Reaction score
Lol, nice last resort, I'd suggest just be yourself and don't make a fool of out of yourself, in front of here atleast.
Oh and about the people making a big deal out of it there is one simple solution, simply say "So? Your point is?". That'll shut them up

Reaction score
The people who are making a big deal out of it wish they had a girlfriend by them self ;)
And about any advice I can give out, be involved with activities that she likes to do that you will probably enjoy aswell (If she likes football for example, play football with her time from time :3 ).
But as FuzzyC00kie mentioned, be yourself and don't try to be "cooler", it never turns out good.

Fuzzycookie

Platinum
Reaction score
The people who are making a big deal out of it wish they had a girlfriend by them self ;)
And about any advice I can give out, be involved with activities that she likes to do that you will probably enjoy aswell (If she likes football for example, play football with her time from time :3 ).
But as FuzzyC00kie mentioned, be yourself and don't try to be "cooler", it never turns out good.
Exacty, as TNTime12 said, don't try to act cool, and curse etc. It just makes you look like a jerk. If you want to ask her out have a heart to heart with her, and ask her

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Exacty, as TNTime12 said, don't try to act cool, and curse etc. It just makes you look like a jerk. If you want to ask her out have a heart to heart with her, and ask her
Lol, nice last resort, I'd suggest just be yourself and don't make a fool of out of yourself, in front of here atleast.
Oh and about the people making a big deal out of it there is one simple solution, simply say "So? Your point is?". That'll shut them up
Thanks Guys :)

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
If she's hawt shat then go wid it m69 this how mint got his girlfriend.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci