• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Regnyrak

Mr Dice

Career
Reaction score
You're whitelisted, ip is in one of the earlier posts

Also, here's a list of those whitelisted:
r_roy_r
vaice
djdaan
wessel143
kraidium
pjotrzijderv

And here's a list of those whom have contributed enough, as of yet, to be credited as a map creator:
r_roy_r
vaice
djdaan

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Hmm... Maybe you could use a bigger variation of blocks? AKA: MOOOOAAAARRRRR detail ;)

Mr Dice

Career
Reaction score
Hmm... Maybe you could use a bigger variation of blocks? AKA: MOOOOAAAARRRRR detail ;)
That's a given really, we're kinda doing it in areas, some areas will use certain block types, such as the poorer areas are using more cheap materials like wood and mossy/broken stone brick, whereas areas like sylgen academy (the fort/big tower) use more expensive materials like stone brick and glowstone. Although I can see what you mean, I'll get on it.

Mr Dice

Career
Reaction score
You took your time getting on here, I gave you the account ages ago. Anyway, you're whitelisted, I hope you're as good a builder as you say you are.:D

Fred_the_plynth

Spectator
Reaction score
You should consider just scrapping the wall around the first town, or at least expanding it. There's quite a lot of stuff in the map, but it's just all too cramped together. Also WTF is the big statue thing? It's out of place.

Fred_the_plynth

Spectator
Reaction score
Erm Josh, I kinda need admin powers, otherwise I can't do anything. Also are you aware you have a hole into the void?

Mr Dice

Career
Reaction score
A bit more up to date of what we have done.

Also, as he's already noticed, I've opped him. Just didn't want anybody viewing to think I just ignore anyone who helps out.

Also, I seem to have lost the help from MrRoy, I hope he's gone on holiday or something and will be back, he had some pretty cool ideas.

Mr Dice

Career
Reaction score
I'm going to take the lack of interest as a sign.

But by all means James, continue working on it. When/if I remove it from the server I'll send you the world files, so you can keep working on it if you want to.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci