• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Region Forums

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't like this idea at all. The forums are a place where people from around the globe could communicate. Continental restrictions would severely limit the communication.

Chobski

Diamond
Reaction score
No offence but this is an awful suggestion. The forums is a place where all faculties and divisions of MCGamer come together, there is no need to separate us. To be brutally honest there is no need for it, obviously the servers need to be segregated due to connection issues but their is no valid reason for separating the forums.

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score
No offence but this is an awful suggestion. The forums is a place where all faculties and divisions of MCGamer come together, there is no need to separate us. To be brutally honest there is no need for it, obviously the servers need to be segregated due to connection issues but their is no valid reason for separating the forums.
This sums up my opinion pretty well. Sorry but I don't think it's worth doing.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
One thing I like about the forums is being able to communicate with other people from all over. Sorry, but absolutely not.

get_in_the_trash

Survivor
Reaction score
This would not work... These fourms are already organized enough. Making new ones just adds the trouble, and these fourms are still fine.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
But I like talking to other players from Europe and Australia and Asia and stuff. It's nice. And half the time you don't even realize you're talking to someone from another region. ;)

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I don't see how I could emphasize this any more than it already has been, but I'll try.

Part of why a lot of people stay on the forums for months after they quit MCSG (Meeee) is because I love the intercontinental community. There's people online at all times of day, and the forums are never truly dead. I know plenty of people from EU and AU, as well as US, and I couldn't imagine myself staying on the forums without them.
Also, imagine how busy the Mods would be! We'd need a ton more forum-active Mods, which we already have few of. :'( And they'd have to be in all regions.
Also, what would happen to the existing threads? And would the members on website be transferred over to all the others, as well as post stats, likes, follows, and everything else, or would they have to remake their entire reputation on a brand new forum just because their information didn't get transferred over to their own region's forums??!!

Edit: thanks to Liam | JennoKoala for calling me a dumb cow (jk ily) and pointing out a missing letter in this post.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci