• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Reggin US

Prosperous

Experienced
Reaction score
We agreed to a 15 minute break and you guys came in like 30 minutes later and so it was to late so it was a ff because you didn't even answer until you wanted to go on MCGamer Ts and we had enough evidence to show that we won, Good battle though!
lol deleting my comment proving I was right huh? Ok then bud, biased bunnies.

Breakin

Spectator
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: PingSource
Aɢᴇ: 14
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ (PM ɪғ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ): shaun.dominick
Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴄʟᴀɴs? Yes
Wɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ? Yes
Pʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜs ᴄʟᴀɴs: #Harmony, Decade
Wʜʏ Dᴏ Yᴏᴜ Wᴀɴᴛ Tᴏ Jᴏɪɴ:

Because it gives me a chance to actual back to the good old days of mcsg like clans and it will bring me back to play more mcsg then badlion. I also want to make some new friends

00gman

Survivor
Reaction score
Goodluck with clan! It has a hella g00d r0ster. So far starting strong with that one win.

zombie_face1

Tribute
Reaction score
Prosperous the thing is we were 2-0 and you decide to pp even though it's not allowed so we give 15 minute break as required but you take over the time limit meaning it is a forfeit now post the loss randoms

Ambitiosi

Tribute
Reaction score
Prosperous the thing is we were 2-0 and you decide to pp even though it's not allowed so we give 15 minute break as required but you take over the time limit meaning it is a forfeit now post the loss randoms
who are you again?

faithfulpvp

Career
Reaction score
if im sure your owner cheats. he left mid ss to avoid getting ss during params tourney. also in order for a mod to play there must be a Sr mod spectating. Therefore its a disqualification for Reggin and a W for Prosperous

Relented

Platinum
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: Mlvnnn / Mafya
Aɢᴇ: 14
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ (PM ɪғ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ): Bruce have it
Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴄʟᴀɴs? Yes sir , actually a lot
Wɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ? Ill try to be the most active posible
Pʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜs ᴄʟᴀɴs: Nobility , Pancracios , Precise , LatinBlade , etc
Wʜʏ Dᴏ Yᴏᴜ Wᴀɴᴛ Tᴏ Jᴏɪɴ: Cause i think is a clan with a big future on the mcgamer network and its funny to know new people !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci