• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Regarding Forum Donor Ranks.

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
NOTE: This now also applies to Platinum rank.

Hey there,

Just an update regarding donor ranks on the forums. We now have a script that automatically (within a few hours) assigns donor to your forum account, provided you have the correct MC account linked to your forum profile (the account that appears when you click "View my stats"). This makes my and the team who answers support emails lives a lot easier, we no longer have to do them manually :] (Thank Bill for that.)

If you are donor but do not have your forum rank:
This is because you have 2 or more forum accounts connected to your Minecraft username. Your options are as follows:
  • Deleting one of the accounts
  • Merging the accounts
  • Changing the linked MC account on one of them. (Keeping both accounts)
It is preferable that the other account is simply deleted, as we don't particularly like people having multiple accounts as they are not needed (even having forum accounts for alts, you're still one person). We do understand that in some situations multiple accounts are needed, however, such as for Clan threads, password loss, etc.

If you wish to receive your donor rank on the forums, you will need to message me (click my name, start a conversation) with the option you would prefer from the list above. Alternatively you can email me at [email protected]

OR

If the case is you do not have any alternative accounts on the forums, it will be that you have mistyped/have a different Minecraft account in your forum profile information. You can PM me to change it for you.

If you are active member/and or don't want your donor tag to show:
Unfortunately, at the moment it is not possible to remove the donor rank. Even myself or one of the other admins manually removing the tag results in it being re-added automatically. There is the possibility of making this toggleable via your options in the future, however it's not a priority for the devs to work on right now.

Thanks, and hang in there until the weekend!

Last edited:

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
Well, now I don't want my new account linked with this (in the case I buy donor), I love my Active Member tag so much :)

ProHighJacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think mine works. On my other account I have the 'Iron Donor' forums rank. On this account however, I have 'Active Member'
it works c;

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
If you are active member/and or don't want your donor tag to show:
Unfortunately, at the moment it is not possible to remove the donor rank. Even myself or one of the other admins manually removing the tag results in it being re-added automatically. There is the possibility of making this toggleable via your options in the future, however it's not a priority for the devs to work on right now.
Not what I wanted to hear :c

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci