• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Red Forest's Memory of Earth Tournament

What do you think will be the theme of Memory of Earth?

• Space

Votes: 15 13.9%
  • Squidpocalypse

Votes: 20 18.5%
  • Results of disease

Votes: 37 34.3%
  • Hell

Votes: 11 10.2%
  • Time Travel

Votes: 25 23.1%

• Total voters

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN- Alphie_
Skype Name- Ravenclaw64
MCSG wins- I have 950+ with all accounts combined. (I have almost 1,100 wins counting SGClassic)
Will you keep to our rules and listen to staff during the games- Of course.
What is your best Red Forest Memory (e.g. something on one of our maps)- I played in the test games for Fallen Haven. I had so much fun from playing while watching the livestream!
Which Game do you wish to be in (ex. First, Second, etc.) Round Four

Lining

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN- LiningHawk1702
Skype Name- lininghawkhd
MCSG wins- 981
Will you keep to our rules and listen to staff during the games- Of course.
What is your best Red Forest Memory (e.g. something on one of our maps)- I tested MoonBase 9,
Which Game do you wish to be in (ex. First, Second, etc.) Game 3

E

EagleMan

Minecraft IGN- EagleMan280601
Skype Name- EagleMan280601
MCSG wins- 145 ish
Will you keep to our rules and listen to staff during the games- Of course!
What is your best Red Forest Memory (e.g. something on one of our maps)-First trying Moon Base 9.
Which Game do you wish to be in (ex. First, Second, etc.) Third thank you :)

#I Remeber

Jepp

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN- J4meyh
Skype Name- j4meyh
MCSG wins- 195ish
Will you keep to our rules and listen to staff during the games- Yup
What is your best Red Forest Memory (e.g. something on one of our maps)- Knocking a team of 3 off of a meteor on Icarus :p
Which Game do you wish to be in (ex. First, Second, etc.) 3rd one at 10am GMT

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN-snochet65
Skype Name-snochet65
MCSG wins-1185
Will you keep to our rules and listen to staff during the games-Of course
What is your best Red Forest Memory (e.g. something on one of our maps)- The time I enchanted my sword on moonbase9 c:
Which Game do you wish to be in (ex. First, Second, etc.) Second

sword2346

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN-sword2346
Skype Name-sword_2346
MCSG wins-641
Will you keep to our rules and listen to staff during the games-Yes sir!
What is your best Red Forest Memory (e.g. something on one of our maps)-I love moonbase9!
Which Game do you wish to be in (ex. First, Second, etc.)4th round please

Eravonia

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN- Eravonia
Skype Name-
MCSG wins- 70/193
Will you keep to our rules and listen to staff during the games- Yes, I will listen to all staff during the games.
What is your best Red Forest Memory (e.g. something on one of our maps)- I would have to say beating a of five MoonBase9, that was some fight I had there. It's also one of my favorite maps!
Which Game do you wish to be in (ex. First, Second, etc.) I wish to join the second game.

Last edited:

OldManInferno

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: OldManInferno
Skype Name: cameron.cline5
MCSG wins: 26/221

Will you keep to our rules and listen to staff during the games: Of course I will. They're the ones doing this for us so we should respect them.

What is your best Red Forest Memory (e.g. something on one of our maps): My best Red Forest Memory was when I was on Moon Base 9, stumbling around, since it was my first time playing. And I went to the space shuttle outside of tunnel 4, and there was a tier two in it! (I was playing on ca, by the way). And then I went to the space ship by the end of the map with the lava trap, another tier two in it! So I was just so excited when that was my first win, on one of your maps.

Which Game do you wish to be in (ex. First, Second, etc.): I would like to be in game two because all the others are too hard for me to make, or the time is at around five in the morning. But I may be just a tad bit late, because I get home from school around 4:05, so I'm sorry in advance if I'm a little late to the game.
(Despondent if you don't like colors, or If you don't like spaced out applications.)

OldManNippy

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: OldManNippy
Skype Name: p.j_rwe
MCSG Wins: My total wins are 112, but if I do the addition of my alt, it would be 340.

Will you keep to our rules and listen to staff during the games: I will listen to all staff members and abide to all of their rules.

What is your best Red Forest Memory (e.g. something on one of our maps): I was wandering around in MoonBase with a friend of mine, and decided to go through tunnel two, which supplied us with several tier 2's (about five or so) which made me have my very first route in the map, and made it to one of my most favorite maps that I have a desire to play everyday.

Which Game do you wish to be in (ex. First, Second, etc.): I want to participate in the second game.

GOFORGOLDCROZ

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN- GOFORGOLDCROZ
Skype Name- keith_rr
MCSG wins- 117+
Will you keep to our rules and listen to staff during the games- For sure. Don't want to make it unfair for the other players.
What is your best Red Forest Memory (e.g. something on one of our maps)- Well, one of them is playing in the Fallen Haven test games. That was really fun!
Which Game do you wish to be in (ex. First, Second, etc.) Round four. c:

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN- MCGamerzism
Skype Name- Joakin.clary
MCSG wins- 160/990
Will you keep to our rules and listen to staff during the games- Duh!
What is your best Red Forest Memory (e.g. something on one of our maps)- I went down tunnel 3...little did I know I wa trapped...death came for me...lol
Which Game do you wish to be in (ex. First, Second, etc.) Second plz <3 :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci