• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Red Forest

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score

Red Forest.
A build team you can believe in.
Over the years we have been ever changing, constantly pursuing the limits of building and our abilities. We accept the best builders and produce the highest quality builds we can achieve.

Here at Red Forest we are currently looking for Builders/Redstoners/Terraformers/Artists/Cinematics/Animators

We have given the team a sleeker design to make it easier for us to work and easier for us to get the best out of new applicants, the team is now split into two sections. Red X and Red Saplings.

Please note we have now revoked our one build team rule! you can join the team if you are in other teams <3

Red X is our main build force and is exclusively for the best applicants. New Applicants will join Red Saplings where they are free to build whatever they want to impress us, on the Red Sapling server we will help people improve and learn until they are ready to join the few in Red X.

The MCGamer TS rank and any VIP ranks (working on sg maps for MCSG) will be purely for members in Red X. All applicants must first go through Red saplings to get to Red X.

Support us on our PMC here-http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/ninetailefox92/

Here are some tutorial videos to help-

Descriptions of each application category

Builder- Extremely good at building structures or detailing. Deals with anything building. Redstoner- Very knowledgeable with the use of redstone to make secrets and traps Terraformer- Very experienced with voxel sniper and/or worldedit with making terrain

All-Around- Solid at the three categories listed above

General Artist- Extremely good at graphics for the team.

Concept Artist- Highly skilled artists who will draw concept pictures for projects

Cinematics- Excels at producing quality pictures and media for projects

Application

Minecraft Name:

Skype Name:

Time Zone:

Provide pictures or videos of your best work:

Are you in another build team?

Are you willing to do a trial if accepted?

Current Members

OWNER

Ninetailefox92

Admins

Frazzel

ThePikachuPro

OwenScottMC

electromeerkat

Sanders

Red Saplings

Cinematics

Mauro

Last edited:

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Guess I should've been on today...

FloppyMonitor

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: FloppyMonitor
Skype Name: FloppyMonitor
Time Zone: PST
What part of building are you best at (pick 5 from the list and put an "X" in the brackets)
[ ] Color Schemes (What blocks go best with each other, etc)
[ ] Original Ideas (No boring, old, overused building designs)
[ ] Creative and Original Use of Blocks (No boring, old, overused themes/schemes)
[ ] Lighting (Incorporating lighting into your building naturally)
[ ] Use of Depth (More to a building than what appears to be)
[ ] Time Management (Building effectively and productively)
[ ] Block Variation (Using a lot of different types of blocks but not too many)
[ ] Knowledge of Blocks (Which ones fit in what ways, secrets in WorldEdit, etc)
[ ] Can build ANY theme
[ ] Good at Big Builds
[ ] Good at Small Builds
[x] Good at Space Management (Building inside a set border/limit)
[x] Exceptional at Interior Designing

[ ] Good at Planning Out a Task (Huge building or task, etc)
[x] Good at Listening to Higher-ups (Suggestions, etc)
[ ] Good at Structural Design (Building interesting structures, not a square box house)
[ ] Using Non-block Things to Add Depth (Fences, buttons, glass panes, stairs, trap-doors, etc)
[x] Creating Designs on walls, floors, cielings, etc.
[ ] Gameplay Aspect
[x] Creating Well-Themed Structures (A library actually looks like a library)
[ ] Creating a Mood (Using certain blocks to give a building a sad, happy, etc feeling)
[ ] Fitting the Building into the background (Make it similarly themed and fit well)
[ ] Concentrating on a Large Build for a Long Period of Time
Provide pictures or videos of at least 3 of the 5 categories you chose above:
http://m.imgur.com/a/EgfFQ
Are you in another build team? Im a currently not on a build team.
Have you ever been in another build team (if so, which one/ones)? I have been part of Turtle Alliance (owned by TheOfficialWils).
Have you ever helped with another map that has made it onto the servers (if so, which one/ones and tell ALL of what you did on it)? No i have not. Wish i could.
Are you willing to do a trial build if accepted? Of course! I will be glad to show my builds.

Note: I really want to make the build team because that will improve my skills. Last build team did nothing to me. Here, there are more experienced builders and they are better overall. I would like to get more motivation. I cant build exterior of buildings, and i would like to do that more. This is my only opportunity to get better and progress. I hope i can get in this amazing build team.
Thanks for letting me apply.
-Floppy

Last edited:

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: FloppyMonitor
Skype Name: FloppyMonitor
Time Zone: PST
What part of building are you best at (pick 5 from the list and put an "X" in the brackets)
[ ] Creative and Original Use of Blocks (No boring, old, overused themes/schemes)
[ ] Knowledge of Blocks (Which ones fit in what ways, secrets in WorldEdit, etc)
[ ] Can build ANY theme
[ ] Good at Big Builds
[ ] Good at Small Builds
[x] Good at Space Management (Building inside a set border/limit)
[x] Exceptional at Interior Designing

[x] Good at Listening to Higher-ups (Suggestions, etc)
[ ] Good at Structural Design (Building interesting structures, not a square box house)
[ ] Using Non-block Things to Add Depth (Fences, buttons, glass panes, stairs, trap-doors, etc)
[x] Creating Designs on walls, floors, cielings, etc.
[ ] Gameplay Aspect
[x] Creating Well-Themed Structures (A library actually looks like a library)
[ ] Creating a Mood (Using certain blocks to give a building a sad, happy, etc feeling)
[ ] Fitting the Building into the background (Make it similarly themed and fit well)
[ ] Concentrating on a Large Build for a Long Period of Time
Provide pictures or videos of at least 3 of the 5 categories you chose above:
http://m.imgur.com/a/EgfFQ
Are you in another build team? Im a currently not on a build team.
Have you ever been in another build team (if so, which one/ones)? I have been part of Turtle Alliance (owned by TheOfficialWils).
Have you ever helped with another map that has made it onto the servers (if so, which one/ones and tell ALL of what you did on it)? No i have not. Wish i could.
Are you willing to do a trial build if accepted? Of course! I will be glad to show my builds.

Note: I really want to make the build team because that will improve my skills. Last build team did nothing to me. Here, there are more experienced builders and they are better overall. I would like to get more motivation. I cant build exterior of buildings, and i would like to do that more. This is my only opportunity to get better and progress. I hope i can get in this amazing build team.
Thanks for letting me apply.
-Floppy
Thanks for the application, we need to see some external build pictures before taking you to trial! I look forward to seeing them x

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: iMightTroll
Skype Name: imighttroll
Time Zone: AEST
[ ] Can build ANY theme
[X] Good at Big Builds
[ ] Good at Small Builds
[ ] Good at Space Management (Building inside a set border/limit)
[ ] Exceptional at Interior Designing
[X] Good at Listening to Higher-ups (Suggestions, etc)
[X] Good at Structural Design (Building interesting structures, not a square box house)
[ ] Creating Designs on walls, floors, cielings, etc.
[ ] Gameplay Aspect
[ ] Creating Well-Themed Structures (A library actually looks like a library)
[X] Fitting the Building into the background (Make it similarly themed and fit well)
[X] Concentrating on a Large Build for a Long Period of Time
Provide pictures or videos of at least 3 of the 5 categories you chose above: http://imgur.com/a/70RW5 (Album)
Are you in another build team? Team Elite & Kithex
Have you ever been in another build team (if so, which one/ones)? Team Elite & Kithex
Have you ever helped with another map that has made it onto the servers (if so, which one/ones and tell ALL of what you did on it)? I helped a little bit with lobby games and worked on the team elite hub for their server
Are you willing to do a trial build if accepted? Yes

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Thats an album. There are like 11 pictures.
Yeah I saw the album, it is all interior builds, we will need to see exterior also to take you to trial

chockadlad I would like the thread to be stickied but its not my decision

SmooShtex He decided it was best for the team to leave due to our conflicts, its largely personal so I wont go into it

iMightTroll Accepted for trial build, give me some time to add you though since obv im a bit busy with everything going on

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci