• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Red Forest

OwenScottMC

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: cimutant
Skype Name: look up minsraft.dood123 , and I am Buns McSweg
Time Zone: GMT + 8.00
What part of redstone are you best at (pick three from the list and put an "X" in the brackets)
[X] Adapting redstone to buildings (Blending into the buildings, etc)
[ ] Compression (Making the contraption smaller and more compact)
[ ] Ideas (Cool redstone things that would work in a place)
[X] Common Redstone Knowledge (Knowing styles of redstone and using them effectively)
[ ] Dealing with lag (Minimizing lag with the trap)
[ ] "Pro-Proof" (Making sure there's no ways to exploit the contraption)
[ ] Knowing your contraption inside and out (If there's a problem, you know immediately how to fix it)
[ ] Knowing where your contraption is going (Knowing mistakes or bugs with the servers where your redstone is going, i.e. Water/lava flow off in mcsg)
[X] Working with others (Working with other redstoners on the team)
Provide pictures or videos of the two categories chosen above that you have done: Click here for a world download including traps and technical MCSG related contraptions and sorry it's a zip I couldn't find any converters
Are you in another build team? Nope

Have you ever been in another build team (if so, which one/ones)? Team Scattershot (Closed)
Have you ever helped with another map that has made it onto the servers (if so, which one/ones and tell ALL of what you did on it)? No
Are you willing to do a trial of redstone if accepted? Indeed
Declined, after downloading your world and testing out the traps I saw a couple of flaws. (If you want to Private message me I'll be more than happy to elaborate on them) So at the moment its a no but I would like to see you reapply sometime in the future, and in case you didn't know command blocks aren't enabled in MCSG.

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: BulletShield3
Skype Name: BulletShield3
Time Zone: GMT
What part of building are you best at (pick 5 from the list and put an "X" in the brackets)
[ ] Color Schemes (What blocks go best with each other, etc)
[X]Original Ideas (No boring, old, overused building designs)W
[ ] Creative and Original Use of Blocks (No boring, old, overused themes/schemes)
[ ] Lighting (Incorporating lighting into your building naturally)
[X] Use of Depth (More to a building than what appears to be)
[ ] Time Management (Building effectively and productively)
[ ] Block Variation (Using a lot of different types of blocks but not too many)
[ ] Knowledge of Blocks (Which ones fit in what ways, secrets in WorldEdit, etc)
[ ] Can build ANY theme
[X] Good at Big Builds
[ ] Good at Small Builds
[ ] Good at Space Management (Building inside a set border/limit)
[ ] Exceptional at Interior Designing
[ ] Good at Planning Out a Task (Huge building or task, etc)
[ ] Good at Listening to Higher-ups (Suggestions, etc)
[X] Good at Structural Design (Building interesting structures, not a square box house)
[ ] Using Non-block Things to Add Depth (Fences, buttons, glass panes, stairs, trap-doors, etc)
[X] Creating Designs on walls, floors, cielings, etc.
[ ] Gameplay Aspect
[ ] Creating Well-Themed Structures (A library actually looks like a library)
[ ] Creating a Mood (Using certain blocks to give a building a sad, happy, etc feeling)
[ ] Fitting the Building into the background (Make it similarly themed and fit well)
[ ] Concentrating on a Large Build for a Long Period of Time
Provide pictures or videos of at least 3 of the 5 categories you chose above: http://imgur.com/a/RgcF2
Are you in another build team? No
Have you ever been in another build team (if so, which one/ones)? Yes, Team Vareide and Team Elite
Have you ever helped with another map that has made it onto the servers (if so, which one/ones and tell ALL of what you did on it)? Survival games 6 and survival games 7
Are you willing to do a trial build if accepted? Yes
Accepted for trial, I will add you to the server tommorow

Cimmy

Diamond
Reaction score
Declined, after downloading your world and testing out the traps I saw a couple of flaws. (If you want to Private message me I'll be more than happy to elaborate on them) So at the moment its a no but I would like to see you reapply sometime in the future, and in case you didn't know command blocks aren't enabled in MCSG.
About the command blocks, They were kinda just for show but I just wanted to ask exactly which traps had flaws so I can work on them. Thanks

OwenScottMC

Survivor
Reaction score
About the command blocks, They were kinda just for show but I just wanted to ask exactly which traps had flaws so I can work on them. Thanks
I mentioned it because one of the traps required command blocks to work.
As for the other issues, "The Gauntlet" had a park-our section that was impossible to complete solo because the timings where out of sync. (And after one attempt the Redstone locked itself in an on state, therefore making the park-our permanently closed, unless broken and replaced. Not sure if was intentional or not)
Then with the combination lock it is extremely easy to guess since it solely depends on the state of only three of the five levers. So if any combination with those three levers down allows access.
On the other hand there where things you did good though like I personally thought the "Quick door close" a creative idea and how you hid the button for the secret entrance. :3 hope this helped!

Cimmy

Diamond
Reaction score
I mentioned it because one of the traps required command blocks to work.
As for the other issues, "The Gauntlet" had a park-our section that was impossible to complete solo because the timings where out of sync. (And after one attempt the Redstone locked itself in an on state, therefore making the park-our permanently closed, unless broken and replaced. Not sure if was intentional or not)
Then with the combination lock it is extremely easy to guess since it solely depends on the state of only three of the five levers. So if any combination with those three levers down allows access.
On the other hand there where things you did good though like I personally thought the "Quick door close" a creative idea and how you hid the button for the secret entrance. :3 hope this helped!
oooh, yes ok I did test out the Gauntlets parkour but I forgot to fix it :( And also I can do more complex combo locks, its just that I wanted to make it easy so it wasn't to hard to figure out

EDIT: I just want to clarify, how long will it be before I can reapply?

Last edited:

OwenScottMC

Survivor
Reaction score
Two weeks
oooh, yes ok I did test out the Gauntlets parkour but I forgot to fix it :( And also I can do more complex combo locks, its just that I wanted to make it easy so it wasn't to hard to figure out

EDIT: I just want to clarify, how long will it be before I can reapply?
Two weeks

ShadowBars

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: ShadowBars
Skype Name: shadowbars22
Time Zone:
Eastern Standard
What part of building are you best at (pick 5 from the list and put an "X" in the brackets)
[ ] Original Ideas (No boring, old, overused building designs)
[ ] Creative and Original Use of Blocks (No boring, old, overused themes/schemes)
[ ] Use of Depth (More to a building than what appears to be)
[
X] Time Management (Building effectively and productively)
[
X] Block Variation (Using a lot of different types of blocks but not too many)
[
X] Knowledge of Blocks (Which ones fit in what ways, secrets in WorldEdit, etc)
[ ] Can build ANY theme
[ ] Good at Big Builds
[ ] Good at Small Builds
[
X] Good at Listening to Higher-ups (Suggestions, etc)
[ ] Good at Structural Design (Building interesting structures, not a square box house)
[
X] Using Non-block Things to Add Depth (Fences, buttons, glass panes, stairs, trap-doors, etc)
[ ] Creating Designs on walls, floors, cielings, etc.
[ ] Gameplay Aspect
[ ] Creating a Mood (Using certain blocks to give a building a sad, happy, etc feeling)
[ ] Fitting the Building into the background (Make it similarly themed and fit well)
Provide pictures or videos of at least 3 of the 5 categories you chose above:
http://imgur.com/a/Fht3i
Are you in another build team? No, i am not in another build team.
Have you ever been in another build team (if so, which one/ones)? No, i haven't been another build team to this moment.
Have you ever helped with another map that has made it onto the servers (if so, which one/ones and tell ALL of what you did on it)? I have not helped with another map.
Are you willing to do a trial build if accepted? I am willing to do a trial build!

Last edited:

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: ShadowBars
Skype Name: shadowbars22
Time Zone:
Eastern Standard
[ ] Original Ideas (No boring, old, overused building designs)
[ ] Use of Depth (More to a building than what appears to be)
[
X] Time Management (Building effectively and productively)
[
X] Block Variation (Using a lot of different types of blocks but not too many)
[
X] Knowledge of Blocks (Which ones fit in what ways, secrets in WorldEdit, etc)
[ ] Can build ANY theme
[ ] Good at Big Builds
[ ] Good at Small Builds
[
X] Good at Listening to Higher-ups (Suggestions, etc)
[ ] Good at Structural Design (Building interesting structures, not a square box house)
[
X] Using Non-block Things to Add Depth (Fences, buttons, glass panes, stairs, trap-doors, etc)
[ ] Creating Designs on walls, floors, cielings, etc.
[ ] Gameplay Aspect
Provide pictures or videos of at least 3 of the 5 categories you chose above:
http://imgur.com/a/Fht3i
Are you in another build team? No, i am not in another build team.
Have you ever been in another build team (if so, which one/ones)? No, i haven't been another build team to this moment.
Have you ever helped with another map that has made it onto the servers (if so, which one/ones and tell ALL of what you did on it)? I have not helped with another map.
Are you willing to do a trial build if accepted? I am willing to do a trial build!
Can you post some pictures in default, its a bit unclear in a texture pack

Mp5xz

Platinum
Reaction score

-Open-
Minecraft Name: Mp5xz
Skype Name: originalskittles
Time Zone: PST
What part of redstone are you best at (pick three from the list and put an "X" in the brackets)
[x] Adapting redstone to buildings (Blending into the buildings, etc)
[ ] Common Redstone Knowledge (Knowing styles of redstone and using them effectively)
[x] Knowing your contraption inside and out (If there's a problem, you know immediately how to fix it)
[ ] Knowing where your contraption is going (Knowing mistakes or bugs with the servers where your redstone is going, i.e. Water/lava flow off in mcsg)
[x] Working with others (Working with other redstoners on the team)
Provide pictures or videos of the two categories chosen above that you have done: I Will PM You My Videos.
Are you in another build team?: No

Have you ever been in another build team (if so, which one/ones)?: No
Have you ever helped with another map that has made it onto the servers (if so, which one/ones and tell ALL of what you did on it)?: No. :c
Are you willing to do a trial of redstone if accepted?: Yes.

Last edited:

OwenScottMC

Survivor
Reaction score

-Open-
Minecraft Name: Mp5xz
Skype Name: originalskittles
Time Zone: PST
[x] Adapting redstone to buildings (Blending into the buildings, etc)
[ ] Common Redstone Knowledge (Knowing styles of redstone and using them effectively)
[x] Knowing your contraption inside and out (If there's a problem, you know immediately how to fix it)
[x] Working with others (Working with other redstoners on the team)
Provide pictures or videos of the two categories chosen above that you have done: I Will PM You My Videos.
Are you in another build team?: No

Have you ever been in another build team (if so, which one/ones)?: No
Have you ever helped with another map that has made it onto the servers (if so, which one/ones and tell ALL of what you did on it)?: No. :c
Are you willing to do a trial of redstone if accepted?: Yes.
Could you message me those videos?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci