• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Red Forest

Kato_Miner21

Platinum
Reaction score
Also if this would help my chances I made this for Red Forest with the help of TheJokeMC my brother :) I am SUPER proud of it.
Screen shot 2014-11-15 at 3.59.45 PM.png

Reaction score
Minecraft Name: ICantBeCrushed

Skype Name: bryyolsen

Time Zone: Pacific Time

Provide pictures or videos of your best work: [ALL EXAMPLES OF MY WORK HAVE BEEN 100% MADE BY ME
EXCEPT FOR SOME OF THE TERRA FORMING SEEN IN THE EXAMPLES]

Are you in another build team? No, not at the moment.

Are you willing to do a trial if accepted? Yes, I am willing to do trial if I am accepted.

CJD56

Spectator
Reaction score
Apologies, but I believe you guys skipped my app.

Mauro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Cinematics - Excels at producing quality pictures and media for projects.
Minecraft Name: maurofabijanic
Skype Name: maurofabo
Time Zone: (UTC+01:00) Sarajevo, Skopje, Warsaw, Zagreb

Provide pictures or videos of your best work:
Even thought I haven't really made anything creative such as creating a house or creating a map for players to play I have made some quality pictures and media that I have on youtube and some pictures I have on mediafire. I think I will be able to get even more quality pictures and media files over the time I join your team. Since I have some of media already on youtube I am going to post it here.

Minecraft MCGamer Network Trailer by Mauro (SEUS 10.1 Standard)
Our amazing MCGamer Network! My best server since I have joined it. I have been really inspired to make a video like this as MCGamer have given me fun and only fun to me. I really enjoyed making it and it has been got some views and I think it still those get some now and then. Enough talking about it, I think you guys should take a look at it.

Minecarft MCGamer Network V2 Trailer by Mauro (SEUS Ultra DOF v10.1)
Our big update to the servers! This has been recorded before the actual MCGamer Network V2 came. It hasn't got that many views as the first one. There have been a couple of mistakes made which I will avoid in the future. Go ahead and take a look at it.

Minecraft Survival Games On MCGamer Network! Gameplay/Montage
In this video I tried to provide a some kind of an actual gameplay/montage which would make people join our network. There has been made a mistake in rendering and in some point of the video the footage has some lag in it. But other than that it is pretty solid if you ask me. Anyway feel free to take a look at it.

Some quality I took in a normal minecraft world. (Nature)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/c...ft_Shaders_#1_SEUS_Ultra_v10.1_19.11.2014.zip

All of these videos and pictures above have been recorded/taken and made by me. To be honest I would say I am some kind of an amateur. I make mistake and I rush which I will avoid if I get accepted.

Are you in another build team?
Right now I am not in a building team and I never was in one. I hope this will be my first one. :)
Are you willing to do a trial if accepted?
Yes, I am willing to make a some kind of a cinematic video for you guys and I am sure I will put some work in it. I will also get some quality pictures for you guys. I will be using shaders for sure and a resource pack if needed. I will try my best to impress you guys!

Even thought I am applying for a cinematics I am sure I can also go and help around building something in a map if needed.
Thanks for time! I appreciate it. :)

Shucadoodle

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: Shucadoodle

Skype Name: ShucaGraphics

Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time

Provide pictures or videos of your best work: http://goo.gl/jJWl1S < Made last night | Total Time: 2,1/2 hrs.

Are you in another build team? Not at the moment, but about a year ago me and some friends made an MCSG map back in the old days, then a couple of months ago I was put on trial for two teams one was called "Diverse," and the second "Kithex." Both were disbanded during my trial.

Are you willing to do a trial if accepted? Yes, I would be more than glad to be accepted.

Thank you!

- Shucadoodle

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci