• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Red Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enderthor

Experienced
Reaction score
There's a lot of the places on here blank- Are you in another build team? Provide pictures or videos of the two categories chosen above that you have done:. Please fill out those sections
Sorry, I'm not sure how to post pictures of, for example, making a contraption pro proof or knowing bugs that will affect my contraptions as knowing is an abstract action. But, I'm not in another build team.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Sorry, I'm not sure how to post pictures of, for example, making a contraption pro proof or knowing bugs that will affect my contraptions as knowing is an abstract action. But, I'm not in another build team.
Put the pics on imgur and link them here.

Enderthor

Experienced
Reaction score
Put the pics on imgur and link them here.
Sorry if that was unclear, I didn't mean I didn't know how to post pictures, I meant that I didn't think It was possible to find a picture demonstrating the category I choose, because for an example, how can I post a picture of my knowledge?

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Sorry if that was unclear, I didn't mean I didn't know how to post pictures, I meant that I didn't think It was possible to find a picture demonstrating the category I choose, because how can I post a picture of my knowledge?
Ah, my mistake.

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Sorry if that was unclear, I didn't mean I didn't know how to post pictures, I meant that I didn't think It was possible to find a picture demonstrating the category I choose, because how can I post a picture of my knowledge?
build something.. and take a picture of it? like a complex build to show off the best of your ability

kyledag500

Spectator
Reaction score
Sorry if that was unclear, I didn't mean I didn't know how to post pictures, I meant that I didn't think It was possible to find a picture demonstrating the category I choose, because for an example, how can I post a picture of my knowledge?
I personally think videos shows them the best :p
Of course, you can build something..tell us what it does...then we can check your knowledge with a trial build ;)

IFunnyBunnyHD

Career
Reaction score
Redstoner
Minecraft Name:1234rishi or IFunnyBunnyHD

Skype Nameminecraft_is_boss1
:
Time Zone:eastern standard

What part of redstone are you best at (pick three from the list and put an "X" in the brackets)
[ x] Adapting redstone to buildings (Blending into the buildings, etc)
[ ] Compression (Making the contraption smaller and more compact)
[x ] Ideas (Cool redstone things that would work in a place)
[ ] Common Redstone Knowledge (Knowing styles of redstone and using them effectively)
[x ] Dealing with lag (Minimizing lag with the trap)
[ ] "Pro-Proof" (Making sure there's no ways to exploit the contraption)
[ ] Knowing your contraption inside and out (If there's a problem, you know immediately how to fix it)
[ ] Knowing where your contraption is going (Knowing mistakes or bugs with the servers where your redstone is going, i.e. Water/lava flow off in mcsg)
[ ] Working with others (Working with other redstoners on the team)
Provide pictures or videos of the two categories chosen above that you have done:
Are you in another build team? At the moment No. I Used to be in snipers build team but the server got majorly griefed and we havent made a good map since.

Have you ever been in another build team (if so, which one/ones)? No
Have you ever helped with another map that has made it onto the servers (if so, which one/ones and tell ALL of what you did on it)?No , well not ones on mcsg.
Are you willing to do a trial of redstone if accepted? yes although i cant get to this website on my home computer you have probably poke me on ts, if i get accepted for trial build.

TS name: Bunny

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Redstoner
Minecraft Name:1234rishi or IFunnyBunnyHD

Skype Nameminecraft_is_boss1
:
Time Zone:eastern standard

What part of redstone are you best at (pick three from the list and put an "X" in the brackets)
[ x] Adapting redstone to buildings (Blending into the buildings, etc)
[ ] Compression (Making the contraption smaller and more compact)
[x ] Ideas (Cool redstone things that would work in a place)
[ ] Common Redstone Knowledge (Knowing styles of redstone and using them effectively)
[x ] Dealing with lag (Minimizing lag with the trap)
[ ] "Pro-Proof" (Making sure there's no ways to exploit the contraption)
[ ] Knowing your contraption inside and out (If there's a problem, you know immediately how to fix it)
[ ] Knowing where your contraption is going (Knowing mistakes or bugs with the servers where your redstone is going, i.e. Water/lava flow off in mcsg)
[ ] Working with others (Working with other redstoners on the team)
Provide pictures or videos of the two categories chosen above that you have done:
Are you in another build team? At the moment No. I Used to be in snipers build team but the server got majorly griefed and we havent made a good map since.

Have you ever been in another build team (if so, which one/ones)? No
Have you ever helped with another map that has made it onto the servers (if so, which one/ones and tell ALL of what you did on it)?No , well not ones on mcsg.
Are you willing to do a trial of redstone if accepted? yes although i cant get to this website on my home computer you have probably poke me on ts, if i get accepted for trial build.

TS name: Bunny
Declined, sorry. Your video showed no evidence of your knowledge of redstone since there were many faults and confusions with your trap.

IFunnyBunnyHD

Career
Reaction score
Declined, sorry. Your video showed no evidence of your knowledge of redstone since there were many faults and confusions with your trap.
I know it is confusing im just waiting for 2 more subs and 2 more likes so i can make a video showing how to make the trap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci