• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Red Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
I'd leave TE for you guys but Team Swish could be a challenge but currently I have left both
Never i told you it got to crazy i can not lead a team for my life! I need to be a follower........ off you! <3 we are no longer apart of any team plus he will apply as well, but he went to guitar for now but im here!
In that case, both are accepted for trials

Ninetailefox92 All the trials o_O lol sowz

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Builder
Minecraft Name: Mamiamacraft24
Skype Name: live:mamiamato24
Time Zone: EST (Quebec)
Are you better at details, big buildings, or ideas (or all)?: I'm better with big to medium sized builds (preferably skyscrapers), and depending on the map, details.
Picture or video of a build that you have done: Well I've worked on and stopped two maps (Metropolis because Team Elite were going to make a map of the same idea and name, and Fall of the Ender Dragon, because I honestly didn't like the idea very much, and the island was too small to do anything on.) They're some examples of my work. Here are some other examples of my work:

Are you willing to do a trial build if accepted?: Yes, I am willing to do so :) And please note that I am in no other build team at the moment :)

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Builder
Minecraft Name: Mamiamacraft24
Skype Name: live:mamiamato24
Time Zone: EST (Quebec)
Are you better at details, big buildings, or ideas (or all)?: I'm better with big to medium sized builds (preferably skyscrapers), and depending on the map, details.
Picture or video of a build that you have done: Well I've worked on and stopped two maps (Metropolis because Team Elite were going to make a map of the same idea and name, and Fall of the Ender Dragon, because I honestly didn't like the idea very much, and the island was too small to do anything on.) They're some examples of my work. Here are some other examples of my work:

Are you willing to do a trial build if accepted?: Yes, I am willing to do so :) And please note that I am in no other build team at the moment :)
Accepted for a trial build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci