• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Recruiting Members For Team Astral (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamesNature

Survivor
Reaction score
How long have you been playing Mine craft?Since 1.7.3
In game name:gamesnature
Skype(must have):Gamesnature
Do you know how to use Voxelsniper and Worldedit?:World edit yes
if you look at map and disccusion you can see my map its called volcanic island have a look to see if im good or not

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
How long have you been playing Mine craft?Since 1.7.3
In game name:gamesnature
Skype(must have):Gamesnature
Do you know how to use Voxelsniper and Worldedit?:World edit yes

if you look at map and disccusion you can see my map its called volcanic island have a look to see if im good or not
Might I ask you what you have done with that map, so we can have better judgement?

Elisha

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Moved to the correct section as you have placed it at the wrong section. Just for future reference, if you are wanting to create a team and recruit them please post your thread over at this section as this is the correct section for PvP teams, clans or build teams.

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Moved to the correct section as you have placed it at the wrong section. Just for future reference, if you are wanting to create a team and recruit them please post your thread over at this section as this is the correct section for PvP teams, clans or build teams.
Yeah golden's new...

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
buildings and other stuff
lol, its alright if you reject me aha
I would say, maybe finish your map first, then contact us when it's done? Because I would prefer that you finish your map, before you start applying for new build teams.

ploopyloopy

Tribute
Reaction score
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 1.2.5
In game name: fatmannumbah6
Skype(must have): I'll pm you. (or fatmannumbah8 , my brother)
Screenshots of previous builds/structures: Sorry I can't I have the inability of doing so.
Have you ever been banned on a server, if so please give a reason (please dont lie, we will check on MCBAN): Nope.

fatmannumbah7

Tribute
Reaction score
How long have you been playing Minecraft?Ive been play minecraft since 1.7.3
In game name:fatmannumbah7(close friend of fatmannumbah8 who recommended for me to apply and is also a member of this build team)
Skype(must have):swagbot69
Screenshots of previous builds/structures: http://i.imgur.com/FuClnov.png
Have you ever been banned on a server, if so please give a reason (please dont lie, we will check on MCBAN):
i have once or twice for spamming but it was just for joking purposes with friends, but can be very serious and a great loyal member of the team:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci