• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Recruiting for 120-man server. 2/10

Would you recommend teams on the 120 man servers?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thetruedozer

Hey,
Me and one of my friends (SIKReloadzzz) are recruiting for the 120-man servers.
This team will have maximum of 10 people (wich SIKReloadzzz and me have filled 2).
If you wanna join there's a couple of things you will need to have or be able to do.
Musts:
Nr. 1: Skype is a must.
Nr. 2: A decent understandable, no echo microphone.
Nr. 3: You have to be able to speak FULL English. By this I mean you must be able to understand everything me and other teammates say.
Nr. 4: You can not be a hacker, I will record every game with both voices, my voice and your. So if you say you're a hacker, you will be reported.
Nr. 5: You must know the map and a good 'chest-run', also know some 'waypoints', with 'waypoints' I mean is: If I say 'Crafting Table Bridge' it is the crafting table in the tree at the broken bridge.
Recommended:
Nr. 1: Atleast over 150 points, I say this because then we do know you don't die every game.
Nr. 2: If you can record please do, I would love it, FRAPS eats your GB's away fast.
Nr. 3: A fast/good internet connection, I say this because I don't want to have people in my team who lag-out/lag-kill.
Nr. 4: Because this is a team in the EU we recommend you being in Europe, this is because then you will have a better connection.
Nr. 5: If we're in a game, that you don't randomly have to leave because of your parents or brother etc.

These were all the 'musts and recommendations', if you would like to join send me an email to [email protected] or add me on Skype, my Skype-name is 'thetruedozer' and I live in Belgium.
Thank you for reading and I hope to see you in my inbox or on Skype. ;)
-Dozer

People in so far:
TheTrueDozer
SIKReloadzzz
PrincessMalestia
... <--- These slots will be filled when we get more people.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I meet all requirements except the fact that I'm unable to record.
And if you sign me up do it as reserve since I'm not always able to play.

T

thetruedozer

I meet all requirements except the fact that I'm unable to record.
And if you sign me up do it as reserve since I'm not always able to play.
Being able to record is just recommended you don't have to do it or be able to, and being able to play always doesn't matter neither :) Send me an email or add me on Skype if you wanna join :)

Sleivert

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't team EVER, but i want a win on the 120 man servers so if i find out it can't be done without a team i might consider it, but will try to get a win solo first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci