• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Recruiting Building Team! Applications are OPEN!

George460

Spectator
Reaction score
Accepted!
Now the 2 of you are the last ones, but I can't add you to the conversation because it's full :(
I'll start a new one and give you two the IP. ;)
Thanks!!! Really looking forward to it!!!!

duncan kalooga

Spectator
Reaction score
Your Minecraft Username: tinytimmyx
Your Forum Username: duncan kalooga
Your Age: 14
Your Skype Name (Optional): chris.c.kaminski
Why do you want to help? I would really like to help build city building and fountains.. but i love building everything and im good at it too! i also work on redstone and pistons....
What experiences do you have? i have helped build a few servers, been a moderator twice, admin once, and a helper many times.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? i have been playing for about two years
What are your strengths and weaknesses? my strengths are just about everything in minecraft.. i honestly cant think of many weaknesses except hand to hand combat in minecraft. i am very good with the bow though ;)
Post some photos of your builds. REQUIRED:
2012-11-06_16.06.04.png
2012-11-06_16.44.19.png
2012-11-06_18.27.37.png

Anything else I should know?: Well nothing really. Above is about a 5 minute quick build i did for a simple city base... i just am looking forward to building and helping as much as i can... well regards mate

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci