• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Recon Corps [U.S. Clan] *DISBANDED*

Status
Not open for further replies.

zskyzthelimitz

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: zskyzthelimitz
Games Won: 184
Games Played: 2864
Donor? (Recommended): iron
Skype Name(PMs are acceptable): zskyzthelimitz
How active are you?: very active
Why do you want to join?: I'm looking for a good, skilled clan to play with and maybe make some new friends.
Past Clans: Viscore
Any side notes: PLEASE give me a trial instead of saying no because of my ratio. My ratio is not reflective of my actual skill. I just got a new computer a month ago and that has improved my skill by so, so much. 100+ of my wins were within the past month.

MrSonicpunk

Spectator
Reaction score
Why do you want to join?: I'm looking for a good, skilled clan to play with and maybe make some new friends.
Any side notes: PLEASE give me a trial instead of saying no because of my ratio. My ratio is not reflective of my actual skill. I just got a new computer a month ago and that has improved my skill by so, so much. 100+ of my wins were within the past month.
Uhhhm, you say it's not reflective of your skill, yet when I look at the MCSG leaderboards, you lost almost every single match recently.

Last edited:

iTacticPVP

Spectator
Reaction score
Excuses..
excuses of what dumbass? im wondering why i got rejected. its because bestshot hates a person ik IRL and you have no bunnies in knowing what the hell im talking about, so stfun and suck a Inappropriate body part on a male hEll0.

rawritsmichy

Platinum
Reaction score

ACCEPTED

Put under Recruits for reviewing. Congrats. :)

fousey

Tribute
Reaction score
y u denie me when i have a better ratio than zskyzthelimitz not hating just saying y im donor now btw im xxawesomexx01

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci