• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Recharged [US Division] [Asians] [DISBANDED]

Hikaru2004

Spectator
Reaction score
1. Minecraft IGN/Username:Hikaru2004
2. Wins:66
3. Age:12
4. Skype:jason_iroichi
5. YouTube Channel/Account(optional):i don't
6. Passed Clans(if have):no this will be my first clan if accepted
7. Country(timezone):California LA
8. Donor(if have):i don't
9. Why do you want to join this clan?:I have also wanted to be in a clan also give me the opportunity to get along instead of at times be the terrible community of mcsg
10. How active are you and when can you play?:I will be able to play everyday but because i have school and i stay after school because i don't live to close to my school i would only be able to play around 6 to 8/8:30 o-clock on Friday Saturday and Sunday i will be able to be up till midnight and stay on for a while
11. PvP Strengths:Bow rod (6-10) At times i can have great flint n steels ping
12. PvP Weaknesses: someone strafing me in 1 direction always gets me killed unless over geared at times and water battles
13. SG and PvP Skill Level, Please choose: (Noob, Bad, Normal, Good, Pro, Decent, Legend) Good/Normal
  • Sword Skill: 7/10
  • Bow Skill: 8 or 9/10
  • Fishing Rod Skill: 6/10
  • Flint and Steel Skill: at times 8 mostly a 5/10
  • Offensive Level: 6/10
  • Defensive Level: 8/10
  • Helping each other Level: when i'm down 3 hearts at times i will help but for me it's rear 5/10
  • Highlight of your play style, Please choose: (Offensive, Defensive, Helping, All-rounder) Helping Defensive

BrownBen

Spectator
Reaction score
APPLICATION:
1. Minecraft IGN/Username:ben121902
2. Wins:25/800 PS: Better than my stat!
4. Skype:Yes the_royal_ben
5. YouTube Channel/Account(optional):
6. Passed Clans(if have):#Savage
7. Country(timezone):America
8. Donor(if have):
9. Why do you want to join this clan?: Because its a good clan for my skill level
10. How active are you and when can you play?: Mostly everyday for two hours
11. PvP Strengths: Sword combos
12. PvP Weaknesses: Bow
13. SG and PvP Skill Level, Please choose: Good
  • Sword Skill: 8/10
  • Bow Skill: 4/10
  • Fishing Rod Skill: 7/10
  • Flint and Steel Skill: 5/10
  • Helping each other Level: 10/10
  • Highlight of your play style, Please choose:All rounder

mxs14

Diamond
Reaction score
1. Minecraft IGN/Username:Hikaru2004
2. Wins:66
4. Skype:jason_iroichi
5. YouTube Channel/Account(optional):i don't
6. Passed Clans(if have):no this will be my first clan if accepted
7. Country(timezone):California LA
8. Donor(if have):i don't
9. Why do you want to join this clan?:I have also wanted to be in a clan also give me the opportunity to get along instead of at times be the terrible community of mcsg
10. How active are you and when can you play?:I will be able to play everyday but because i have school and i stay after school because i don't live to close to my school i would only be able to play around 6 to 8/8:30 o-clock on Friday Saturday and Sunday i will be able to be up till midnight and stay on for a while
11. PvP Strengths:Bow rod (6-10) At times i can have great flint n steels ping
12. PvP Weaknesses: someone strafing me in 1 direction always gets me killed unless over geared at times and water battles
13. SG and PvP Skill Level, Please choose: (Noob, Bad, Normal, Good, Pro, Decent, Legend) Good/Normal
  • Sword Skill: 7/10
  • Bow Skill: 8 or 9/10
  • Fishing Rod Skill: 6/10
  • Flint and Steel Skill: at times 8 mostly a 5/10
  • Helping each other Level: when i'm down 3 hearts at times i will help but for me it's rear 5/10
  • Highlight of your play style, Please choose: (Offensive, Defensive, Helping, All-rounder) Helping Defensive
Sorry but you are DENIED because you did not meet the win requirement which is 100+ other players in the roster with less than that has more than one Minecraft Account that includes more wins to 100+ or 100+ wins on another server. But feel free to apply again when you get 100+ wins.

mxs14

Diamond
Reaction score
APPLICATION:
1. Minecraft IGN/Username:ben121902
2. Wins:25/800 PS: Better than my stat!
4. Skype:Yes the_royal_ben
5. YouTube Channel/Account(optional):
6. Passed Clans(if have):#Savage
7. Country(timezone):America
8. Donor(if have):
9. Why do you want to join this clan?: Because its a good clan for my skill level
10. How active are you and when can you play?: Mostly everyday for two hours
11. PvP Strengths: Sword combos
12. PvP Weaknesses: Bow
13. SG and PvP Skill Level, Please choose: Good
  • Sword Skill: 8/10
  • Bow Skill: 4/10
  • Fishing Rod Skill: 7/10
  • Flint and Steel Skill: 5/10
  • Helping each other Level: 10/10
  • Highlight of your play style, Please choose:All rounder
Sorry but you have been DENIED because you got way to little wins. You need 100+ wins.

CyberSelfi

Experienced
Reaction score
Sorry but you have been DENIED because you got way to little wins. You need 100+ wins.
No offense, but you shouldn't be so strict about wins... All you should care about is maturity, skill, and teamwork....

mxs14

Diamond
Reaction score
No offense, but you shouldn't be so strict about wins... All you should care about is maturity, skill, and teamwork....
I used to have an old clan called Techno with 30+ win requirement and its a not an okay clan i guess because we lost 11 clan battle and won only 4 so now im gonna be strict with the wins... Also im not that strict i mean many other clans made their win requirement 300+ :p

CyberSelfi

Experienced
Reaction score
I used to have an old clan called Techno with 30+ win requirement and its a not an okay clan i guess because we lost 11 clan battle and won only 4 so now im gonna be strict with the wins... Also im not that strict i mean many other clans made their win requirement 300+ :p
See you when I hit 100 nexus wins LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci