• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rebound [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SampleText

Career
Reaction score
oh why thanks, asdffish made it :p

u the best too jake
You know, this will become a great clan, with you and fish as leaders I know you can be one of the best. I would join but right now I don't have any strats or anything that I remember. So I have to become "good" again. But if you'll let me join I'd take it, I'll apply a.s.a.p when I get my "skills" back.

qxerft

Diamond
Reaction score
You know, this will become a great clan, with you and fish as leaders I know you can be one of the best. I would join but right now I don't have any strats or anything that I remember. So I have to become "good" again. But if you'll let me join I'd take it, I'll apply a.s.a.p when I get my "skills" back.
alright, thanks jake and sounds good :)

zrc1130

Tribute
Reaction score
Hi i am one of Tcup11's friends and we have played a lot together in the past year and a half obviously i cannot apply for this clan be

anyway i wanted to see if we could set up a cheerleader section for this clan :D [Im not gay i swear] I have seen other clans with this feature and just wanted to see if you can make that a thing. I can't apply as much as i would like to join this team/clan but this is still a fun feature.

asdffish

Diamond
Reaction score
Hi i am one of Tcup11's friends and we have played a lot together in the past year and a half obviously i cannot apply for this clan be

anyway i wanted to see if we could set up a cheerleader section for this clan :D [Im not gay i swear] I have seen other clans with this feature and just wanted to see if you can make that a thing. I can't apply as much as i would like to join this team/clan but this is still a fun feature.
Or you could have just said "Cheer?" Gets the same point across :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci