• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rebirth [EU]

EverGaming

Tribute
Reaction score
First , I wanna say to all owners from clans , just don`t do a clan war with this clan . If they will losse they will get so mad , will say DQ , DQ , DQ like a kids . Just don`t do a clan war with them . And put up the losse against WarGodz now . Pathetic kids ...

RobertLupse

Platinum
Reaction score
Since, we dq'd you guys, for using macros against us, nah thanks. we're fine. :) Leave our thread now.
Show me some proofs, you direspected us like you can see in my screenshot, no thanks, put up the loose or a mod will do it. Thanks!

WarGodzEU

Experienced
Reaction score
Since, we dq'd you guys, for using macros against us, nah thanks. we're fine. :) Leave our thread now.
Well , I don't want to leave the thread unless you put up the lose . Pathetic . Can't win against us w/o dq. + We got proof of you disrespecting our clan + Racism ^.^

Normnn

Platinum
Reaction score
Dude, good players have a fast switch when it comes to fns. They don't use macros. No one in this clan uses macros. If you can't win other way than just dq'ing us, delete your clan and never pretend to be a good clan again. Put up the loss please if you really are a fair clan, as you pretend you are. Either way, we're gonna get a mod here.
Have a nice day.

Razvan180

Spectator
Reaction score
Nickname:ExTrem
IGN:Razvan180
Skype ID: spartan.extrem
Wins/Games Played:301/2178
PvP Strenght:Sword,Bow
PvP Weakness:Rod?
Past Clans: Rainbowpower....

Members online