• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Really guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoctorWho100

Tribute
Reaction score
How about if your underwater and your in the middle of the sea, just give up? OK wtih everyone?

Zionboy

Tribute
Reaction score
I can understand if their being chasing for a good 10 mins an it doesn't seem like it's going to end, but not all the time if you have weaker stuff then the other guy that's just stupid. That's like saying you see a guy with a couple iron armor an a diamond sword you an u just got an iron sword an some leather armor you should just walk up to him/her an surrender >.>
No way will you ever make me do something that dumb, either find some better armor or beat them strategically. If you want to play so much here's just a little advice don't let yourself get killed so easily. Everyone has a chance at playing if they want to run away that's their choice, 90% of the time that's a good thing escape find some better weapons an armor come back an kill them(or have a fighting chance), but don't tell them to give up just because they have weaker equipment then someone else -_-

InvincibleForce

Survivor
Reaction score
Well I agree to the point where there is a water chase for 10min or more.
Haha, Were you one of the people watching me chase that guy in the water for 10 mins and he just kept on hitting me with the fishing pole? It was on the weekend I believe. :)

Reaction score
I have a feeling there is an angry spec writing this thread..... Make the most out of your game, it's not over til your dead.

Neguy

Spectator
Reaction score
pwn is pawn witch happens from auto-correct what does pawn even mean xD lol

DoctorWho100

Tribute
Reaction score
noun
the state of being deposited or held as security, especiallywith or by a pawnbroker: jewels in pawn.
something given or deposited as security, as for moneyborrowed.​
a person serving as security; hostage.​
the act of pawning.​

Chopper7775

Survivor
Reaction score
Rule of survival: Never give up. Fight if you stand a chance, and run if you don't, but never give up. Heck, even if you are giving the armor junkie a ride, where would he be if he wasn't chasing you? Armoring up more, or killing some other soul, most likely.

Info33

Tribute
Reaction score
i was running after a guy. I had full armor and was killing him with my fists, he manages to find a sitck and 2 iron while i was hitting him, make a sword and kill me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci