• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

React | US Elite Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quisey21

Experienced
Reaction score
Don't say that on a public thread...
I didn't mean it as he was annoying 24/7 its just when people are trying to be serious, sometimes he doesn't need to say and do some of the thing he does.

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
Dude even the officers say that, I don't have a problem with him though!
You don't have a problem with him yet you say "not reccomended ..." You also continue to say negative things about a trial on a PUBLIC thread
This is also the second time you've called someone out and been asked to stop by a leader,maybe you're the one that doesn't listen and is annoying.

Quisey21

Experienced
Reaction score
You don't have a problem with him yet you say "not reccomended ..." You also continue to say negative things about a trial on a PUBLIC thread
This is also the second time you've called someone out and been asked to stop by a leader,maybe you're the one that doesn't listen and is annoying.
Kupi, you're not in the clan, no one invited you to this thread... Please get out of this clans business if you don't know what you're talking about. I talk to party everyday. I don't have a problem with him, but as I said and Tru and March, they says hes somewhat annoying. Don't try and "gang" up on me when you don't know what you're talking about, and you haven't talked to him as much as I do.

darklum3n

Platinum
Reaction score
Kupi, you're not in the clan, no one invited you to this thread... Please get out of this clans business if you don't know what you're talking about. I talk to party everyday. I don't have a problem with him, but as I said and Tru and March, they says hes somewhat annoying. Don't try and "gang" up on me when you don't know what you're talking about, and you haven't talked to him as much as I do.
Where kupi can be very annoying, kupi is right quisey. I don't care what tru & march say. You don't put that on a public thread it's andaulting. You're my friend, but so is party. Please don't say stuff like on this thread anymore.

Quisey21

Experienced
Reaction score
Where kupi can be very annoying, kupi is right quisey. I don't care what tru & march say. You don't put that on a public thread it's andaulting. You're my friend, but so is party. Please don't say stuff like on this thread anymore.
You don't care what the officers say? Why'd you make them officer then? xD I love partys enthusiasm. Hes fun to hang around, but not when you're trying to be serious. You haven't talked to him in a while so I don't expect you to know what hes like now. Lol.
EDIT: I can't give criticism on a public thread now? OOOOOOOOOOOPS

darklum3n

Platinum
Reaction score
You don't care what the officers say? Why'd you make them officer then? xD I love partys enthusiasm. Hes fun to hang around, but not when you're trying to be serious. You haven't talked to him in a while so I don't expect you to know what hes like now. Lol.
EDIT: I can't give criticism on a public thread now? OOOOOOOOOOOPS
Actually i have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci