• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

React | US Elite Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diamond
Reaction score
leaving the clan due to the members being immature. its gotten on my nerves way too much

Quisey21

Experienced
Reaction score
leaving the clan due to the members being immature. its gotten on my nerves way too much
Ahh lets see here Top! :D First you complain about what the Officers and Elites do, but you turn around and do it! :D You call us immature while you're being immature yourself! You're such a hypocrite, and I really don't want you back, so bye! :D

Diamond
Reaction score
Ahh lets see here Top! :D First you complain about what the Officers and Elites do, but you turn around and do it! :D You call us immature while you're being immature yourself! You're such a hypocrite, and I really don't want you back, so bye! :D
good to know! you were one of the people i hated the most! i wont miss you quisey :D

ShakeSchack

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
good to know! you were one of the people i hated the most! i wont miss you quisey :D
I feel like you two don't like each other... Just a hunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci