• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

React | US Elite Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfsilva

Experienced
Reaction score
Dumb decision i love you guys you guys are so nice to me i know i left but it really was a freaking dumb decision and i regret it i hat myself now cuz u guys are really nice to me and u guys are the best clan evur cuz u have the nicest members and i love u guys so much u guys are my buddies especially dark and blue qnd stormz gimem a chance please i lvoe u guys and now im really sad :( u guys are do cool and so nice to everyone it was a dumb decision to leave i really want to join back the day i left i regret it but i think no one saw what i wrote i love u guys and i respect andy decision u guys make but u guys are so cool and i love u guys are the best check pg 185 i love u guys u guys are the best <3 gimme a chance.

PS: i posted this on sunday and yesterday but no one read it :(

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
Dumb decision i love you guys you guys are so nice to me i know i left but it really was a freaking dumb decision and i regret it i hat myself now cuz u guys are really nice to me and u guys are the best clan evur cuz u have the nicest members and i love u guys so much u guys are my buddies especially dark and blue qnd stormz gimem a chance please i lvoe u guys and now im really sad :( u guys are do cool and so nice to everyone it was a dumb decision to leave i really want to join back the day i left i regret it but i think no one saw what i wrote i love u guys and i respect andy decision u guys make but u guys are so cool and i love u guys are the best check pg 185 i love u guys u guys are the best <3 gimme a chance.

Seriously. No periods?

jfsilva

Experienced
Reaction score
Im desperate, it really was a freaking stupid decision

jfsilva

Experienced
Reaction score
I posted that one sunday too, its on page 185. After i left i posted saying i regret my decision and i needes spmetime to think about it

jfsilva

Experienced
Reaction score
Not gonna be on till saturday ill cheer u guys up for clan wars good luck! Ill try to get on so i can coach u guys but im in vacation right now in new york and i dont have a computer here sorry for my grammar im mexican

Fatal

Diamond
Reaction score
Sorry I wasn't on for the past few days. I was making channel art and I am sick today so I am sorry. I will be on the teamspeak today at 5:00 pm.

darklum3n

Platinum
Reaction score

Maybe if you show us you are loyal an are consistantly on our TS but that decision im still leaving to jake. Just a recomendation

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
When will I be accepted for trial or denied? Sorry but no one has replied to my app :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci